高一英语美文摘抄_经典英语美文摘抄

发布时间:2017-06-14 10:19

美文,是文质兼美的文章。引导学生读好读美,诵读悟情积累。学生对美的体验和领悟,来自感觉的整体性,一定要从语言材料的氛围中去获得。小编整理了高一英语美文,欢迎阅读!

高一英语美文摘抄_经典英语美文摘抄

高一英语美文篇一

真正的高贵

In a calm sea every man is a pilot.

在平静的海面上每个人都可以是领航员。

But all sunshine without shade, all pleasure without pain,is not life at all.

但若只有阳光而无阴影,只有快乐没有痛苦,那就不算是人生。

Take the lot of the happiest-it is a tangled yarn.

就拿最快乐的人的命运来说吧——他们的命运就像是一团纠结的纱线。

Bereavements and blessings, one following another, make us sad and blessed by turns.

亲人的死亡与上天的恩赐接踵而来,使我们悲喜交替。

Even death itself makes life more loving.

甚至死亡本身亦能使人生更加温馨。

Men come closest to their true selves in the sober moments of life, under the shadows of sorrow and loss.

在悲痛与损失的阴影下,人们反而更能在这人生冷静清醒的时刻最接近真实的自我。

In the affairs of life or of business, it is not intellect that tells so much as character,

在人生或事业各项事务上,聪明才智比不上品德,

not brains so much as heart,not genius so much as self-control, patience and discipline, regulated by judgment.

头脑好比不上心灵好,天赋比不上判断力规范下的自制、耐心与纪律。

I have always believed that the man who has begun to live more seriously within begins to live more simply without.

我一直相信当一个人的内在生活开始过得比较严谨时,外在的生活也就开始过得比较简朴。

In an age of extravagance and waste, I wish I could show to the world how few the real wants of humanity are.

在这奢侈浪费的时代里,我真希望自己能向世人展现,人类真正的需求有多么地少。

To regret one's errors to the point of not repeating them is true repentance.

懊悔过错而至不再重犯的地步方是真正的后悔。

There is nothing noble in being superior to some other man.

超越他人并不是什么高尚的事。

The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.

真正可贵的是要超越以前的你。

高一英语美文篇二

人生苦短休斤斤计较

We men are imperfect beings, so conflicts among us are unavoidable.

我们人类皆是不完美的造物,所以彼此之间必然会起争执。

Inevitably, we sometimes feel injured, insulted, or slighted.

无可避免地,我们有时会觉得受到伤害、侮辱或轻视。

Perhaps we put our faith in another, and were disappointed; perhaps we felt we deservedone's gratitude, and were denied;

也许我们曾信任某人却失望了,也许我们曾觉得应该被某人感激却遭拒绝,

perhaps we wished to join ourefforts to those of a group, and were rejected.

也许我们曾希望共同为某团体打拼,却被摒除于外。

Such experiences are painful indeed,but is it not foolish to let them occupy our thoughts andprecious time?

这样的经验的确很痛苦,但任由它们占据我们的思想与宝贵的时间岂不太愚蠢了吗?

For what does it profit us to dwell on trivial matters?

因为心烦琐碎小事于我们有何益处呢?

The priceless days must be spent meaningfully, joyfully.

宝贵的时光必须过得有意义且快乐。

How thoughtless to waste the irreplaceable hours reviewing insignificant incidents, bearing agrudge or pitying oneself!

把一去不回的时间浪费在回顾微不足道的事,怀恨或自怜之上,这样的做法是多么欠思虑啊!

Far better to embrace with gratitude the gift of each day to make the most of every momentby filling it with purpose or appreciation.

带着感恩的心去拥抱上帝所赐的每一天—也就是要有目的或心存感激地充分利用每一分每一秒—这样的做法才一更好。

Consider this thought when next you feel tempted to nurse a grievance: that life is too shortto be little!

下次你心生怨言时,想想这一点:“人生苦短休斤斤!”

高一英语美文篇三

人生之旅

Wherever you are,and whoever you may be, there is one thing in which you and I are just alikeat this moment, and in all the moments of our existence.

不论你身在何处,不论你是何等人物,在此刻,以及人生中的每一刻,你我之间有一点正好是相同的,那就是:

We are not at rest; We are on a journey.

我们并非静止着,而是在旅程中。

Our life is a movement,a tendency, a steady, ceaseless progress towards an unseen goal.

我们的人生是一种运行,一种移动,一种朝着某个看不见的目标稳健而又永无休止的进展。

We are gaining something,or losing something,every day.

我们每日皆有得有失。

Even when our position and our character seem to remain precisely the same,they arechanging,for the mere advance of time is a change.

即使我们的地位和品德似乎维持原状时,它们却一直在改变中,因为光是时间的流逝就是一种改变。

It is not the same thing to have a bare field in January and in July.

同是一块光秃秃的田野,一月中所见的就与七月中所见的完全不一样。

The season makes the difference.

这是季节所造成的差别。

The limitations that are childlike in the child are childish in the man.

同样,聪明才智在孩子身上称得上是天真烂漫,但在大人身上则就算是幼稚愚蠢了。

Everything that we do is a step in one direction or another.

我们的所作所为都表示我们已朝甲方向或乙方向跨出了一步。

Even the failure to do something is in itself a deed.

即使无为,其本身亦是一种行为。

It sets us forward or backward.

它引领我们不是进步就是倒退。

The action of the negative pole of a magnetic needle is just as real as the action of thepositive pole.

磁针的磁极作用不论正负皆是同样的真实。

To decline is to accept the other alternative.

拒绝其实就是接受另一种选择。

Are you nearer to your port today than you were yesterday?

你今天是否比昨天更接近你的人生目标?

Yes,you must be a little nearer to some port or other; for since your ship was launched uponthe sea of life,

当然,你一定更接近你的人生目标;因为一旦你的船在人生的大海中下水,

you have never been still for a single moment—the sea is too deep;

你绝不会有须臾片刻静下来—人生的大海太深了,

you could not find an anchorage if you would; there can be no pause until you come into port.

即使你想找个停泊处也无法办到;你唯有进港才能稍作休息。

高一英语美文摘抄_经典英语美文摘抄的评论条评论