实用的会展英语对话阅读
在我国,对话教学是伴随新课程改革而出现的一种新的教学形态,在近几年倍受关注。小编整理了实用的会展英语对话,欢迎阅读!
实用的会展英语对话一
布朗先生:
Good afternoon. I am Mr. Brown, the Import manager of Atlantic Industries Ltd, Sidney, Australia. This is my card.
下午好!我是布朗先生.是澳大利亚悉尼大西洋工业有限公司进口部经理.这是我的名片.
安德森女士:
Good afternoon, Mr. Brown. My name is Mrs. Anderson, manager of the sales department.
布朗先生.下午好!我是安德森女士.销售部的经理.
布朗先生:
Nice to see you, Mrs. Anderson.
见到你很高兴.安德森女士.
安德森女士:
Nice to see you too, Mr. Brown. Won't you sit down?
布朗先生.我也很高兴见到你.请坐.
布朗先生:
Thank you.
谢谢.
安德森女士:
What would you like, tea or coffee?
你愿喝茶还是咖啡?
布朗先生:
I'd prefer coffee if you don't mind.
如不介意请来杯咖啡吧.
安德森女士:
Is it your first trip to the Fair, Mr. Brown?
布朗先生.这是您第一次参加博览会吗?
布朗先生:
No, it's the fourth time.
不.这是第四次了.
安德森女士:
Good. Is there anything you find changed about the Fair?
太好了.您发现博览会有什么变化吗?
布朗先生:
Yes, a great deal. The business scope has been broadened, and there are more visitors than ever before.
对.变化很大.经营范围扩大了.而且客户也多了很多.
安德森女士:
Really, Mr. Brown? Did you find anything interesting?
布朗先生.真的吗?你有没有发现感兴趣的商品?
布朗先生:
Oh, yes. Quite a bit. But we are especially interested in your products.
是的.有很多.我们对你们的产品尤其感兴趣.
安德森女士:
We are glad to hear that. What items are you particularly interested in?
听你这样说我们真高兴.您对什么产品尤其感兴趣呢?
布朗先生:
Women's dresses. They are fashionable and suit Australian women well, too. If they are of high quality and the prices are reasonable, we'll purchase large quantities of them. Will you please quote us a price?
连衣裙.这些连衣裙的款式不仅时髦.而且很适合澳洲妇女穿着.如果这些衣服质量好.价格合理.我们将大量订购.您能开个价吗?
安德森女士:
All right.
那好吧.
实用的会展英语对话二
B: Hi, Mr. Wang.
你好啊,王先生。
W: Hi there. I’m so happy to see you again. You are Miss Bernat. I remember you came to our booth on the first day of the exhibition.
你好, 伯纳特小姐。很高兴再次见到你。记得开展第一天你就来参观我们的展位了。
B: Yes, I’m here again because your cotton textiles are very appealing to me.
是的。我再次到来是因为你们的棉织品对我很有吸引力。
W: Do you like the products we sold you?
喜欢我们卖给你的产品吗?
B: Yes. The cotton cheongsams are selling well, especially the ones with the traditional Chinese patterns and characters.
是的。棉制旗袍很受欢迎,尤其是那些具有中国传统图案和文字的式样更受欢迎。
W: I’m glad to hear that. I’ll send you a catalogue of our various products when I go back to China.
很高兴听到这些。等我回国后会寄给你更多样的产品目录。
B: Thank you. In this exhibition, your products, presentation, and hospitality really impressed me. By the way, if your textile products have brighter colors, they will be more popular.
谢谢。在这次展览会中, 你们的产品、展示,还有你的热情款待都给我留下了很深的印象。顺便说一下,如果你们的纺织品采用更亮一点的颜色,会更受欢迎。
W: I’m glad you have a good impression of our products, Miss Bernat. And I’ll tell my general manager about your suggestion. I hope we can keep in touch and continue to cooperate. Our phone numbers and E-mail address are on the booklet I gave you. Please keep us informed about your selling of our products.
伯纳特小姐,很高兴你对我们的产品留下这么好的印象。我会将你的建议转告给我们的总经理。希望我们能继续保持联系,并进一步合作。 我给你的小册子上有我们的电话号码和电子邮件地址,请通报我们的产品销售情况。
B: I will keep in touch with you. Have a safe and happy journey home!
祝归国旅程安全愉快!
实用的会展英语对话三
1、C: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment.
你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。
S: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我们最晚在今年十二月或明年初交货。
C: That's fine.
那很好。
2、C: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?
你方将怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运?
S: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.
请海运发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。
C: That's what we think.
我们正是这么想的。
实用的会展英语对话阅读的评论条评论