莎士比亚经典英语诗歌

发布时间:2017-01-15 13:11

想欣赏莎士比亚的经典英语诗歌吗?下面是小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!

莎士比亚经典英语诗歌

莎士比亚经典英语诗歌1:

What is your substance, whereof are you made,

你的本质是什么,用什么造成,

That millions of strange shadows on you tend?

使得万千个倩影都追随着你?

Since every one hath, every one, one shade,

每人都只有一个,每人,一个影;

And you, but one, can every shadow lend.

你一人,却能幻作千万个影子。

Describe Adonis, and the counterfeit

试为阿都尼写生,他的画像

Is poorly imitated after you;

不过是模仿你的拙劣的赝品;

On Helen's cheek all art of beauty set,

尽量把美容术施在海伦颊上,

And you in Grecian tires are painted new:

便是你披上希腊妆的新的真身。

Speak of the spring and foison of the year;

一提起春的明媚和秋的丰饶,

The one doth shadow of your beauty show,

一个把你的绰约的倩影显示,

The other as your bounty doth appear;

另一个却是你的慷慨的写照;

And you in every blessed shape we know.

一切天生的俊秀都蕴含着你。

In all external grace you have some part,

一切外界的妩媚都有你的份,

But you like none, none you, for constant heart.

但谁都没有你那颗坚贞的心。

莎士比亚经典英语诗歌2:

O, how much more doth beauty beauteous seem

哦,美看起来要更美得多少倍,

By that sweet ornament which truth doth give!

若再有真加给它温馨的装潢!

The rose looks fair, but fairer we it deem

玫瑰花很美,但我们觉得它更美,

For that sweet odour which doth in it live.

因为它吐出一缕甜蜜的芳香。

The canker-blooms have full as deep a dye

野蔷薇的姿色也是同样旖旎,

As the perfumed tincture of the roses,

比起玫瑰的芳馥四溢的姣颜,

Hang on such thorns and play as wantonly

同挂在树上,同样会搔首弄姿,

When summer's breath their masked buds discloses:

当夏天呼息使它的嫩蕊轻展:

But, for their virtue only is their show,

但它们唯一的美德只在色相,

They live unwoo'd and unrespected fade,

开时无人眷恋,萎谢也无人理;

Die to themselves. Sweet roses do not so;

寂寞地死去。香的玫瑰却两样;

Of their sweet deaths are sweetest odours made:

她那温馨的死可以酿成香液:

And so of you, beauteous and lovely youth,

你也如此,美丽而可爱的青春,

When that shall fade, my verse distills your truth.

当韶华雕谢,诗提取你的纯精。

莎士比亚经典英语诗歌相关文章:

1.莎士比亚经典诗歌阅读

2.莎士比亚著名经典诗歌

3.莎士比亚经典诗歌推荐

4.莎士比亚经典十四行诗附译文

5.莎士比亚英语诗歌欣赏

莎士比亚经典英语诗歌的评论条评论