生活中常用的中英俚语翻译
俚语,是指民间非正式、较口语的语句,是百姓在日常生活中总结出来的通俗易懂顺口的具有地方色彩的词语。下面小编为大家整理了生活中常用的中英俚语翻译,欢迎大家阅读。
生活中常用的中英俚语翻译
1. Waste not, want not. 不浪费,不愁缺。细水长流。俭以防匮。
2. Well begun is half done. 好的开始是成功的一半。
3. Where theres a will theres a way. 有志者事竟成。精诚所至,金石为开。
4. While there is life there is hope. 留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。
5. Wise men learn by other mens mistakes; fools by their own. 贤者由他人的过错得到教训,愚者由自己的过错得之。
6. What must be must be. 是福不是祸,是祸躲不过。
7. Who chatters to you will chatter of you. 来说是非者,便是是非人。
8. While the cats away, the mice can play. 山中无老虎,猴子称大王。
9. Walls have ears. 隔墙有耳。
10. Wine in, truth out. 酒后吐真言。
11. Whats done cannot be undone. 覆水难收。
12. Whats done by night appears by day. 若要人不知,除非己莫为。
13. What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. 适用于此者亦适彼。
14. Words cut more than swords. 利刀割体痕易合,恶语伤人恨难消。
15. We soon believe what we desire. 一厢情愿。
16. When love puts in, friendship is gone. 爱情入,友情出。
17. When riches increase, the body decreases. 财多体衰。
18. When the fish is caught the net is laid aside. 鱼获网弃。狡兔死,走狗烹;飞鸟尽,良弓藏。
19. When the sun comes in, the doctor goes out. 阳光入室,医生出屋。
20. Where drums beat, laws are silent. 战鼓一响,法律无声。
21. You may take a horse to the water, but you can make it drink. 善意不足以成事。
22. You can clap with one hand. 孤掌难鸣。
23. You can judge a tree by its bark. 人不可貌相。
24. Years bring wisdom. 岁月增长智慧。
25. Zeal without knowledge is fire without light. 缺乏知识之热诚如无光之火。
26. Zeal without knowledge is a runaway horse. 缺乏知识之热诚如脱缰野马。
美国日常生活俚语
1.Don't put on airs.
不要摆架子。
2.Rubber check.
空头支票。
3.I don't feel very well.
我有点不舒服。
4.She is in the family way.
她怀孕了。
5.How did you make out?
你做得怎么样了?
6.If you are in a hurry,go yourself.
如果你急的话,你就自己去好了。
7.Do as I said.
照我的话去做。
8.We are here on business.
我们是来办正事的。
9.I belong to myself.
我不受别人支配。
10.Thanks for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我。
11.Leave me alone.
]别管我。
12.Tell me more.
多告诉我一些。
13.Everything in order?
一切都准备好了吗?
14.Many happy returns.
祝你青春永驻。
15.If you say so,that's enough for me.
要是你这样说,我就满意了。
16.Money is the root of all evil.
钱是万恶之源。
17.I can read your mind.
我能了解你的心情。
18.She is a very difficult woman.
她是一个很难对付的女人。
19.Make up your mind.
快下决心吧。
20.Anything you say.
一切都听你的。
21.Take off your coat.
把外套脱了吧。
22.It's a piece of cake.
这是一件容易的事。
23.Could you do me a favor?
你可以帮我一个忙吗?
生活中常用的中英俚语翻译的评论条评论