小学英语故事教学文章

发布时间:2017-04-09 05:20

故事教学法的应用使得教师在课堂有限的时间内,最高效率地完成教学任务以及实现教育人的目的。小编整理了小学英语故事教学文章,欢迎阅读!

小学英语故事教学文章:你父亲在哪儿?

A simple-minded farm boy accidentally over-turnedhis tipper that was loaded with corn. The farmer wholives near by heard the noise and he yelled over tothe boy. "Hey, Willis, forget your troubles! Come andvisit us, I'll help you get the tipper up later."

一个头脑简单的农村孩子很意外地把装满玉米的卡车弄翻了。住在附近的一个农夫听到嘈杂声,跑过来对他喊道:“嗨,威利斯,别管它了,到我家去,我待会儿会帮你把卡车弄过来的。”

"It's very nice of you," Willis answered, "but I don't think pa would like me to."

“你真是太好了,”威利斯回答说:“但我认为爸爸不想让我这么做。”

"Come on boy!" the farmer insisted. "Well, OK!" The boy finally agreed and went to the cottagewith the farmer.

“来吧,孩子。”农夫坚持说。“那好吧,”男孩最后同意了,和他一起朝农夫的村舍走去。

After swallowing a bowl of tasty porridge, Willis thanked his host. "I feel much better now. ButI know pa's going to scold me."

狼吞虎咽地吃完一碗香喷喷的麦片粥后,威利斯向主人表示感谢,“我现在好多了,但我知道爸爸会骂我的。”

"Don't be foolish!" the neighbor said with a smile, "By the way, where is he?"

“别傻了!”邻居笑着说,“顺便问一下,他在哪?”

"Under the tipper."

“在卡车下面。”

小学英语故事教学文章:有用的经验

In England, nobody under the age of eighteen isallowed to drink in a public bar.

在英国,十八岁以下的人不准进酒吧喝酒。

Mr. Thompson was a famous scientist. He used to goto a bar near his lab quite often, but he never tookhis son, Tom, because he was too young. Then whenTom had his eighteenth birthday, Mr. Thompsontook him to his usual bar for the first time. Afterbeing supplied brandy, they began to drink. Half anhour later, Mr. Thompson said to his son, "Now, Tom, I want to teach you a useful lesson. Youmust restrict yourself not to drink too much. And how do you know when you've had enough?Well, I'll tell you the method. Do you see those two teapots on the counter? When they seemto have become four, you've had enough and should go home."

汤普森先生是一位著名的科学家。他以前常常去他实验室附近的一个酒吧喝酒,但他从来不带他的儿子汤姆去,因为他年纪太小。后来,当汤姆年满十八岁的时候,汤姆森先生为了给他庆祝一下,第一次带他去他常去的那家酒吧。白兰地送上来后,他们就开始喝了。半小时后,汤普森先生对他儿子说:“汤姆,现在我要告诉你一个有用的经验。你必须限制自己不要喝得太多。你怎么知道你喝够了呢?好,我来告诉你。你看见吧台上的那两把茶壶了吗?当那两把茶壶看起来变成四把的时候,你就喝够了,应该回家了。”

"But , Dad," said Tom, "actually I can only see one."

“可是,爸爸。”汤姆说,“实际上,我只看见一把茶壶啊。”

小学英语故事教学文章:When her love beckons you

当爱向你挥手

When her love beckons you, follow him, though hisways are hard and steep.

当爱挥手召唤你时,跟随着它,尽管它的道路艰难而险峻。

And when his wings enfold you, yield to him, thoughthe sword hidden among his pinions may woundyou.

当它展翼拥抱你时,依顺着它,尽管它羽翼中的利刃会伤害你。

And when he speaks to you, believe in him,

当它对你说话时,要相信它,

though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.

尽管它的声音会击碎你的梦,像狂风扫尽花园中的花。

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you.

爱虽可为你们加冕,也能将你们钉上十字架。

Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.

它虽可助你成长,也能将你削砍剪枝。

Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in thesun,

它会攀至你们的高处,轻抚你在阳光下颤动的最柔嫩的枝条,

so shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.

它也会降至你的根底,动摇你紧紧依附着大地的根须。

All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart

这一切都是爱为你们所做的,使你们或许能从中领悟自己心中的秘密,

and in that knowledge become a fragment of life's heart.

从而成为生命之心的一小部分。

But if, in your fear, you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure,

但是如果你出于畏惧而去寻求爱的和平与爱的欢乐,

then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor,

那你最好掩起自己的赤裸,离开爱的打谷场,

into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but notall of your tears.

踏入那没有季节的世界,在那里,你会开怀,但不是尽情欢笑,你会哭泣,但不是尽为泪水。

Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not,nor would itbe possessed,

爱除了自身别无所予,除了自身也别无所取。爱不占有,也不被占有:

for love is sufficient unto love. Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.

因为爱有了自己就足够了。爱别无他求,只求成全自己。

But if you love and have desires, let these be your desires:

但如果你爱了,又有所渴求,就让这些成为你的所求吧:

To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.

融化为一道奔流的溪水,在黑夜吟唱自己的清曲。

To know the pain of too much tenderness.

体会太多温柔带来的痛苦。

To be wounded by your own understanding of love.

被自己对爱的体会所伤害。

And to bleed willingly and joyfully.

心甘情愿的滴血。

To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;

清晨,带着一颗生翼的心醒来,感谢又一个充满爱的日子;

To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;

午休,沉思爱的心醉神怡;

To return home at eventide with gratitude;

黄昏,带着感激归家;

And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart.

睡前,为你心中的挚爱祈祷。

小学英语故事教学文章的评论条评论