关于预定酒店的英语对话

发布时间:2017-06-09 15:00

对话教学是整个小学阶段英语学习中必不可少的组成部分,对话贯穿于教材和教师教学及学生学习的始终。小编整理了关于预定酒店的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于预定酒店的英语对话

关于预定酒店的英语对话一

A:Good morning. Room Reservations. May I help you?

A:早上好。客房预订部。我能为您做些什么?

B:I'd like to reserve a room for two days.

B:我想预订一个房间,住两天。

A:OK. For what time?

A:好。什么时间?

B:For December 24th to 26th.

B:12月24日到26日。

A:How many guests will there be in your party?

A:您一行有几位客人?

B:Just two. My wife and I.

B:两人。我和我的夫人。

A:Which kind of room would you like, a double or a twin?

A:您想订个什么样的房间,双人间还是双床间?

B:A double, please.

B:双人间。

A:Would you hold the line, please? I'll check our vacancies for those days. We have a twin at 480 yuan and another at 380 yuan. Which would you prefer?

A:请您别挂电话,好吗?我看看那些天有没有空房间。先生,我们有一间480元和一间380元的双人间,您想订哪一间?

B: We'll take the one at 480 yuan.

B:我们要480元的。

A:Yes, sir. May I have your name, please?

A:好,先生。请问您贵姓?

B:Brown.

B:布朗。

A:Mr.Brown, may I have your phone number, please?

A:布朗先生,请问您的电话?

B:Yes,my phone number is 3811658.

B:我的电话号码是38116580

A:What time do you expect to arrive?

A:您预计几点钟到?

B:Oh, about 6: 30 p.m. , I suppose.

B:哦,我估计大概下午6: 30左右。

A:OK, we look forward to serving you.

A:好的,我们期待为你们服务。

B:That's fine.

B:那太好了。

A:Thank you,good-bye!

A:谢谢,再见!

B:Good-bye.

B:再见!

关于预定酒店的英语对话二

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?

John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?

约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

前台:没问题,先生。

John: How much will that be?

约翰:价格如何?

Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.

前台:每晚400元。

John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.

约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。

John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.

前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。

John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?

John: My name is John Deep.

约翰:我叫John Deep。

Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?

前台:您能拼一下吗?

John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?

前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?

John: Three nights, from May 2 .

约翰:三天,五月2号开始。

Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.

前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。

John: Thank you.

约翰:谢谢。

关于预定酒店的英语对话三

A:Do you have a room available for this weekend?

B:Yes, we have several rooms available. Would you like two twin beds or one queen size bed?

A:I'd like two twin beds, please.

B:The check in time is 2 p.m. If you get here before that time the room won't be ready.

A:That's fine. Do you have any specials for your guests?

B:We offer a complementary breakfast buffet and free parking.

A:Good. Let me give you my credit card number to reserve a room.

B:Thank you. Your confirmation number is 611273.

关于预定酒店的英语对话的评论条评论