如何用英语转接国际电话

发布时间:2016-11-12 05:04

下面是小编整理的关于如何用英语转接国际电话的方法,以供大家学习参考。

(O=Operator, C=Chinese)

(O=接线员, C=中国人)

O: Is this the Silver Star Trading Company?

接线员:这是银星贸易公司吗?

C: Yes, it is.

中国人:是的,它是。

如何用英语转接国际电话

O: This is the overseas telephone operator in the United States. We have a call for Mr. John Wang in the International Finance Department from a Mr. Robert of ABC Company in New York.

接线员:这是在美国的海外电话接线员。我们从罗伯特先生的ABC公司在纽约国际金融部门的约翰王先生的电话。

C: From whom, did you say?

中国人:谁,你说呢?

O: From a Mr. Robert of ABC Company in New York.

接线员:你在纽约的ABC公司的罗伯特先生。

C: Thank you. Just hold the line, please.

中国人:谢谢你。请别挂,请。

Several seconds later…

几秒钟后…

C: Hello. I'm sorry but Mr. John Wang is in a conference right now.

中国人:你好。对不起,王约翰先生正在开会。

O: Oh, is that right? When will he be free?

接线员:哦,是吗?他什么时候有空?

C: Well, he'll be free around four o'clock.

中国人:嗯,他将自由四点左右。

O: I see. Just a minute, please.

接线员:我看到。请稍等。

Several seconds later…

几秒钟后…

O: Hello. How about Mr. Peter Chen, then?

接线员:你好。彼得陈先生怎么样,然后呢?

C: Yes, he's here. One moment, please.

中国人:是的,他在这里。请稍等。

Pause

暂停

Peter Chen: Hello. This is Peter Chen speaking.

彼得陈:你好,这是彼得陈。

O: Oh, Mr. Chen? Will you hold the line, Please?

接线员:哦,陈先生?请不要挂断,好吗?

Pause

暂停

O: Thank you for waiting. Mr. Robert is on the line. Go ahead, please.

接线员:谢谢你的等待。罗伯特先生来电话了。请讲。

Peter Chen: Thank you.

彼得陈:谢谢。

如何用英语转接国际电话的评论条评论