有关法国和巴黎情景对话
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!下面小编为大家带来英语日常情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
有关法国情景对话:
Todd: OK, Hello!
托德:你好!
Raphael: Hello!
拉斐尔:你好!
Todd: Can you say your name please?
托德:请说一下你的名字,好吗?
Raphael: Yeah, sure. My name is Raphael Thibault.
拉斐尔:当然好啊。我叫拉斐尔·蒂博特。
Todd: Thibault!
托德:蒂博特
Raphael: Yeah! Thibault!
拉斐尔:对!蒂博特!
Todd: OK, and that's your last name?
托德:好,这是你的姓吗?
Raphael: Ah, yeah, it's my last name, but it's a first name too in France.
拉斐尔:对,是我的姓,不过这在法语里也是名字。
Todd: Oh, really
托德:哦,真的吗?
Raphael: Yeah! It's quite traditional. It's from the middle ages.
拉斐尔:对!这是很传统的名字。来自中世纪。
Todd: OK.
托德:好。
Raphael: Yeah, yeah, yeah!
拉斐尔:对,对,对!
Todd: Wow, Where are you from in France?
托德:哇,你来自法国吗?
Raphael: I just finished my studies in Paris, but I was born in the South. Actually, it's the place they make foie gras. If you know about foie gras.
拉斐尔:我刚刚在巴黎完成了学业,不过我是在南部出生的。实际上,那是生产鹅肝酱的地方。如果你知道鹅肝酱的话。
Todd: Yeah, yeah, yeah
托德:当然,当然知道。
Raphael: We used to eat on Christmas and..
拉斐尔:我们会在圣诞节的时候吃,还有……
Todd: What exactly is foie gras? Sorry, it's hard for me to say.
托德:确切的说什么是鹅肝酱?抱歉,这对我来说有点难。
Raphael: It's from the duck. It's um, how do you call it?
拉斐尔:是鹅身上的。嗯,你们怎么叫?
Todd: The liver?
托德:鹅肝酱吗?
Raphael: Yeah, the liver! That's it. The liver, and it's cooked an official way and you can have it both like cold or hot, I mean, any kind, but the point is, the duck has to be fed in nature, right! It's not working if it's in a, industrial feeding duck
拉斐尔:对,鹅肝酱!就是这个。鹅肝酱,是以正式方式烹饪的,可以冷制,也可以温热吃,我的意思是,可以以各种方式做,不过重点是鹅必须要以自然方式喂养,没错!如果是以工业方式喂养的鹅,那是不行的。
Todd: Oh, really!
托德:哦,真的吗?
Raphael: It doesn't produce really good foie gras, yeah!
拉斐尔:这样是做不出真正好的鹅肝酱的,没错!
Todd: So the duck must come from nature?
托德:那鹅必须来自自然吗?
Raphael: Yeah, actually, that's why this place is famous for because it's countryside. There's no really big cities and most of the people are farmers so they actually produce some really good foie gras, like I heard the competition comes from East Europe now but they make more like industrial foie gras. It's a little different, but anyway, that's the place I'm born.
拉斐尔:对,实际上,这就是这个地方著名的原因,因为它是乡村。那里没有大的城市,大部分人都是农民,所以他们会生产出真正好的鹅肝酱,我听说现在东欧的竞争对手很强,但是他们大多数都是用工业方式生产鹅肝酱。这是有些不同的,不过不管怎样,那是我出生的地方。
Todd: Wow! Is that the eastern side or the western side?
托德:哇!那里是位于东部,还是西部?
Raphael: It's the southwest.
拉斐尔:位于西南部。
Todd: OK, towards Spain.
托德:好,离西班牙很近。
Raphael: Yeah, that's it. Exactly! Like below Bordeaux, a city called Bordeaux, it's a bit below this city.
拉斐尔:对,就是这样。的确是!就在波尔多市的南部,在这个城市南部。
Todd: OK, so Bordeaux is known for wine.
托德:好,波尔多以葡萄酒闻名。
Raphael: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
拉斐尔:对,对,没错!
Todd: So, is it near the mountains or?
托德:那里临近山区还是?
Raphael: It's not that close to Spain. It's, how can I say, yeah, it's not the extremity of France, it's more like center-south, you know.
拉斐尔:那里离西班牙不是很近。我要怎么说呢,那并不是法国的南端,更像是中南部,你知道的。
Todd: Oh, OK. Sounds like a pretty place though.
托德:哦,好,听起来是一个很漂亮的地方。
Raphael: What?
拉斐尔:什么?
Todd: It sounds like a pretty place.
托德:听起来像是一个很漂亮的地方。
Raphael: Yeah, yeah, it's quite nice. It's quite nice. I mean, it's countryside right. You have to like it. There's not a lot of things to do, but, I spend like my, from fifteen years old, I live there and then I moved to another city called La Rochelle, which is close to the sea, just in front of the sea actually, and that's a better place. I like it much.
拉斐尔:对,对,确实很棒。确实很好。我的意思是,那里是乡村。你一定会喜欢那里的。虽然没有什么可以做的事情,我从15岁开始住在那里,之后我搬到了名为拉罗谢尔的城市,那里离大海很近,实际上就面向大海,那里更好。我非常喜欢那里。
有关巴黎情景对话:
Todd: OK, Raphael, you were saying you lived in Paris.
托德:拉斐尔,你说过你在巴黎生活过。
Rapheal: Yes, I made my studies there.
拉斐尔:对,我在那里上学。
Todd: Paris is just an amazing city. Can you talk about Paris?
托德:巴黎是一个非常棒的城市。你能谈谈巴黎的情况吗?
Rapheal:Yes! Well, the biggest difference I noticed with Tokyo is the size. Like Paris is nice in that way, you can go anywhere by walking. It might take at maximum an hour and a half if you want to go to a very far place, but basically it's a city like made for walkers and you can really go anywhere just by walking, I mean it's quite pleasant cause you can see many, you know, nice buildings and places and things, just by walking.
拉斐尔:当然!我认为巴黎和东京最大的不同就是面积。像巴黎的大小就很合适,你可以走着去任何地方。要是去稍微远点的地方最多要用一个半小时,基本来讲,巴黎这座城市很适合徒步旅行者,你可以步行去任何地方,我的意思是在这个过程中会非常愉快,因为步行你会看到许多漂亮的大楼、美丽的地方及美丽的事物。
Todd: Wow, that's nice. How many people live in Paris?
托德:哇,那真好。巴黎有多少人口?
Rapheal:Including the suburbs it's 8 million now. Maybe getting increasing, but the inner city is only one million, so it's not overcrowded at all. Yeah!
拉斐尔:包括郊区有8百万人口。可能还会持续增长,不过内城区的人口只有1百万,所以完全不会拥挤。就是这样!
Todd: So, what else would you say is different about Tokyo and Paris?
托德:那你觉得东京和巴黎还有什么区别呢?
Rapheal:Well, specially, Paris you mean? The Transport is less expensive. This is important.
拉斐尔:嗯,你是问巴黎的不同吗?交通费比较便宜。这很重要。
Todd: Yeah.
托德:好。
Rapheal:Yeah, Yeah.
拉斐尔:对,嗯。
Todd: It's more expensive?
托德:交通费更贵?
Rapheal:No, it's less, sorry, it's less expensive. Anyway, the, I was surprised because Tokyo is not that expensive finally, I mean you can, you can live in a very expensive way if you want but you can save a lot as well. It's really up to you. But in Paris is quite hard to save. I mean, the food is very expensive, and if you want to go out, just, a restaurant or anything, it's really more expensive than in Japan. A restaurant for example, like prices in Japan start from a thousand yen, maybe less, like 600 yen, and in France like the cheapest restaurant you can find is 15 Euro which is around 2000 Yen.
拉斐尔:不,更便宜,抱歉,更便宜。总之,其实东京的交通费也不算太贵,这令我很吃惊,我的意思是,你可以过奢侈的生活,但是你也可以省下很多钱。这完全取决于个人。但是巴黎就很难省钱。我的意思是,巴黎的食物非常贵,如果你去餐厅或其他地方吃饭,那花费要比日本贵很多。比如去餐厅吃饭,日本便宜的餐厅可能大概是1000日元起,或者更少,也许600日元吧,但是巴黎最便宜的餐厅也要15欧元,大概2000日元左右。
Todd: Whoa! That is expensive.
托德:哇!真贵!
Rapheal:Yeah, it's more expensive, wherever you go it's more expensive if you want to go out but on the contrary the cinema is really cheap, so so many people go to the cinema, I mean, the cinema is really, it's a part of Paris nightlife, like, people used to go to cinema once a week at least, almost everyone. Yeah, cause it's really cheap. A ticket is 1000 yen, maybe less.
拉斐尔:对,比日本贵,去餐厅吃饭的花费比日本贵,不过电影票非常便宜,所以许多人都去电影院看电影,我的意思是,看电影是巴黎的夜生活之一,人们至少每周去看一次电影,几乎所有人都是如此。嗯,因为电影票很便宜。一张票大概1000日元,可能更便宜。
Todd: So, what about sports, like what kind of sports do you like to do?
托德:那运动呢,你喜欢什么运动?
Rapheal:Yeah, anything. Anything, yeah! You have a lot of facilities, like gymnasium, swimming pools, clubs, yeah, you can practice a lot. Especially, I was a student so, I had this very easy student life because France has a lot of students, whatever it is, so they give you a bit of money, and you getdiscount on almost anything, so sport is specially favorized in Paris when you are a student, you can almost like do whatever you want, as a sport almost free, sometimes, so, it's, you can do a lot of things. Actually, I did Aikido. I did swimming pool, squash, tennis, yeah, uh, basketball, yeah, a lot of things actually.
拉斐尔:任何运动,没错,任何运动!有许多设施,比如健身房,泳池,俱乐部,你可以做许多锻炼。尤其是,我还是学生的时候,过着非常简单的学生生活,因为法国有许多学生,他们会给你一笔钱,然后你做所有事情都可以打折,所以运动在巴黎的学生中很受欢迎,你可以做你想做的任何运动,有时运动几乎就是免费的,所以,你可以做许多事情。其实,我非常喜欢合气道。我也会去游泳,打壁球,打网球,嗯,打篮球,其实进行过许多运动。
Todd: Active guy. And what about the traffic if you want to drive in Paris?
托德:你真是个有活力的家伙。那巴黎的交通情况怎么样,要是在巴黎开车呢?
Rapheal:I never tested, because as I told you it's so nice to just walk, that, and I didn't own a car but it's quite tough for people living in the suburbs cause they need a car to come, the train system is not really good. It's not like, there's a lot of delay, trains and things like that, so if you live in the suburbs you need a car, and driving through Paris in the mornings or evening is really difficult, so I just didn't want to test, you know.
拉斐尔:我从来没有试过,因为我告诉过你,在巴黎步行非常棒,而且我也没有车,不过步行对住在郊区的人来说很难,因为他们的出行需要轿车,巴黎的火车系统不是很好。火车经常晚点,所以要是住在郊区,你就需要一辆车了,不过早上和晚上在巴黎开车很难,所以我并不想开车,你知道的。
有关法国和巴黎情景对话相关文章:
1.留学巴黎阅读题答案
2.订餐英语对话练习
3.英语餐饮对话
4.两人英语对话短文
5.法国旅游必备英语口语
6.关于商业的英语对话
7.旅游常用英语对话
8.英语日常对话有关食物
9.关于旅游订票英语对话
10.关于周末计划的英语对话
有关法国和巴黎情景对话的评论条评论