关于中英文对照的情诗

发布时间:2017-04-08 13:30

英语诗歌,是一种较为纯粹的拼音语言,它有许多格律和音韵及音义方面的讲究,值得读者注意。小编整理了关于中英文对照的情诗,欢迎阅读!

关于中英文对照的情诗

关于中英文对照的情诗篇一

shall i your beauties with the moon compare?

我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

by pierre de ronsard

作者:龙萨

shall i your beauties with the moon compare?

我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

she’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。

or to the general sun, who everywhere

或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处

goes common with his light? you walk alone

挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,

and you are such that envy must despair

你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望

of finding in my praise aught to condone,

发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,

you have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,

yourself your god, your star, fate’s overtone.

你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。

those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,

hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,

so far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

你的美丽至今无人企及。

either your body shields some noble demon,

你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,

or mortal you image immortal virtue;

你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,

or pallas you or first among the graces.

你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。

tr. zhang heqing

翻译:张和清

关于中英文对照的情诗篇二

the canonization 宣布成圣

for god's sake hold your tongue, and

let me love ;

or chide my palsy, or my gout ;

my five gray hairs, or ruin'd fortune flout ;

with wealth your state, your mind with

arts improve ;

take you a course, get you a place,

observe his honor, or his grace ;

or the king's real, or his stamp'd face

contemplate ; what you will, approve,

so you will let me love.

关于中英文对照的情诗的评论条评论