旅游英语日常用语带翻译

发布时间:2017-06-18 15:28

旅游有一个特征,即专门性。凡是去旅游的人,或说是能够享受旅游过程的人,都是专门去做旅游这件事,反之则很难体会到旅游的滋味。小编整理了旅游英语日常用语带翻译,欢迎阅读!

旅游英语日常用语带翻译一

Routine Inspection

例行检查

1.May I have your ticket and passport, please?

请出示您的机票和护照。

2.Here are your ticket and passport, and here are your boarding pass and baggage checks.

这是您的机票和护照,这是您的登机牌和行李牌。

3.Please show your passport at the counter.

请到柜台出示您的护照。

4.Which is the security check counter?

哪个是安全检查的柜台?

5.Here is my ticket.

这是我的机票。

6.Please go upstairs and proceed through security check and immigration.

请上楼通过安全检查并办理出境手续。

7.I have to checks your bag before you go on board.

在您登机前我得检查一下您的包。

8.Your luggage checks*attached to the ticket cover.

您的行李牌贴在机票的背面了。

Checking in Baggage

检查行李

1.Do you have any baggage to check in?

您有行李要托运吗?

2.Please put your two pieces of baggage on the conveyer belt one by one.

请您把两件行李一件一件地放在传送带上。

3.These are your baggage checks.

这些是您的行李提单。

4.I have a bag to check in.

我有件行李要办托运手续。

5.Where is the check-in counter?

托运行李的柜台在哪儿?

6.Please put the baggage on the scale.

请把行李放到磅秤上。

7.Your suitcase should be registered, the other things may be taken along with you.

您的旅行箱一定要托运,其余的东西可以随身携带。

8.What should I do with my checked luggage?

我应该怎样处理我已托运的行李?

9.I'll take them out as carry-on baggage.

我要把它们拿出来作为手提行李。

旅游英语日常用语带翻译二

Solving Problems

答疑解惑

1.Tell me the gate number, please.

请告诉我登机口号码。

2.Where is Gate 2?

2号登机口在哪里?

3.When will the flight begin boarding?

航班什么时候开始登机?

4.How much hand luggage am 1 allowed?

我可以携带多少件手提行李呢?

5.Is this the line for the flight to Shenzhen at 3: 15p.m.?

下午3点15分飞往深圳的航班是在这儿排队吗?

6.Where should I go after checking?

办完登机手续后我应往哪里走?

7.Hand baggage is not to be weightd.

手提行李不用过磅。

8.Could you show me how to fill in the declaration card?

您可以告诉我怎样填写申报表吗?

9.Could you tell me how to fill in this form?

请告诉我如何填写这张表格?

10.Boarding is delayed.

登机推迟了。

Luggage check

检查物品

1.Would you please show me your passport and papers?

请让我看看您的护照与证件好吗?

2.What's in the bag?Would you mind opening your bag?

这包里是什么?请你把包打开好吗?

3.Have you any contraband in your luggage?

你的行李里有违禁物品吗?

4.Would you show me what's in that suitcase?

请把手提箱里的东西拿出来给我看看好吗?

5.Do you have any foreign currency?

你带有外币吗?

6.They are all presents for my friends.

这些都是送朋友的礼物。

7.You are not supposed to bring fresh fruits. I'm going to confiscate them.

新鲜水果不准携带。我们将予以没收。

8.Is it not for sale?

那不是要卖的吗?

9.Are there anything breakable in it?

这里面有易碎的东西吗?

旅游英语日常用语带翻译三

Declaration

申报物品

1.Do you have anything to declare?

你有要申报的东西吗?

2.I have nothing to declare. These are all my personal belongings.

我没有什么要申报的,这些都是我的私人物品。

3. You don't have to pay duty on personal belongings.

个人物品不必缴税。

4.Let me see your customs declaration form, please.

请让我看一下你的申报单。

5. Please fill in this form.

请填写这张表。

6. Must I pay duty on this?

这件物品我必须付税吗?

旅游英语日常用语带翻译的评论条评论