有关看病的英语短句

发布时间:2016-11-10 13:08

下面是小编为大家整理的有关看病的英语短句,欢迎大家学习!

用叫医生吗?

Do you need a doctor?

Do you need a doctor? (用叫医生吗?)

Yes, I think so. (是的,请叫医生吧。)

Do you want me to get a doctor?

Do you need any help? (需要帮忙吗?)

请叫救护车。

Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救护车”。

We need an ambulance now.

Please get an ambulance.

我要看病。

I'd like to see a doctor.

我觉得身体不舒服。

I'm not feeling well.

你能帮我请位医生吗?

Could you send me a doctor?

你怎么啦?

What's wrong with you?

What's the matter?

Is anything wrong?

是什么症状?

What are your symptoms? *symptom“症状”。

量一下体温吧。

Let me check your temperature. *temperature“体温”、“温度”。

吃了什么不对劲的东西没有?

Did you eat something unusual?

量一下血压吧。

Let me check your blood pressure.

你常服用什么药?

Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般把药称为medicine,但是医生问诊的时候常用medication。

我没服用任何药。

I'm not taking any medication. *medication 是医生的常用语言,意为“药物”。

I'm not taking any medication. (我没服用任何药。)

Is that so? (是吗?)

我哪儿不好?

What's wrong with me?

严重吗?

Is it serious?

你不舒服吗?

Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。

Do you feel all right?

你怎么了?

What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。

What's wrong? (你怎么了?)

I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)

Is anything wrong?

Are you okay?

What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。

Is everything all right?

你的脸色真不好。

You look pale. *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”

You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)

I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)

You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)

我觉得难受。

I don't feel well.

I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。)

Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)

I'm not feeling well.

你好像不太舒服。

You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。

You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)

I have a cold. (我感冒了。)

她昏过去了。

She passed out. *pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。

我觉得难受。

I feel sick.

I don't feel well.

I feel bad.

我肚子疼。

I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。

I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)

How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?)

I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)

Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)

My stomach hurts.

隐隐作痛。

I have a dull pain.

钻心地疼。

I have a sharp pain.

一跳一跳地疼。

I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。

我感到巨痛。

I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。

像针扎似地疼。

I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“针扎”。

我拉肚子了。

I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。

我食物中毒了。

I have food poisoning.

血压高/低。

I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血压”。

我头疼。

I have a headache.

What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)

I have a headache. (我头疼。)

My head hurts.

My head is pounding.

I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。)

我牙疼。

I have a toothache.

I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)

When did it start? (什么时候开始的?)

My tooth hurts.

My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)

我头晕目眩。

I feel dizzy.

我浑身没劲。

I feel sluggish.

I feel tired.

我没有一点儿食欲。

I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食欲”。

I don't have any appetite. (我没有食欲。)

You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。)

I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。)

我有点儿感冒。

I have a slight cold.

我浑身发冷。

I feel chilly.

I feel chilly. (我浑身发冷。)

Here, wear my jacket. (给,穿上我的夹克吧。)

我得了重感冒。

I have a bad cold.

鼻子堵了。

I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用于“鼻子不通气”的时候。

我在流鼻涕。

I have a runny nose. *runny“流鼻涕的”。

My nose is running.

My nose won't stop running.

我有点儿发烧。

I have a bit of a fever.

我好像发烧了。

I think I have a fever.

I think I have a fever. (我好像发烧了。)

Let's check. (试试表。)

我在发高烧。

I have a high temperature.

我想吐。

I feel like throwing up.

I feel nauseous.

好疼!/好烫!

Ouch! *常用于感到突然的钻心的疼痛和烫手时。

Ouch! (好疼!/好烫!)

Be careful! (小心点儿。)

Ow!

It hurts!

痒痒。

It's itchy.

啊嚏!

Ahchoo!

Ahchoo! (啊嚏!)

Bless you. (多保重。)

我腿骨折了。

I broke my leg.

What happened? (你怎么了?)

I broke my leg. (我腿骨折了。)

要打多长时间石膏?

How long will the cast be on? *cast“石膏”。

How long will the cast be on? (要打多长时间石膏?)

One more month. (还得有一个月。)

我把手给烫了。

I burned my hand.

I burned my hand. (我把手给烫了。)

How did you burn your hand? (怎么烫着的?)

我崴脚了。

I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝关节等处的“挫伤、扭伤”,ankle为踝关节。

I sprained my ankle. (我崴脚了。)

How? (怎么弄的?)

I sprained it playing golf. (是打高尔夫球的时候崴的。)

I twisted my ankle.

I twisted my ankle. (我崴脚了。)

Well, I can call for help. (那,我叫人来帮忙。)

你把感冒传染给我了。

I caught a cold from you.

我必须静养。

I must stay in bed. *stay in bed 是惯用说法,“静养休息”。

我肩膀酸痛。

I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀“发酸、发紧”时用stiff来表示。

My shoulders are stiff.

我眼睛发酸。

My eyes are tired.

有谁受伤了?

Is somebody hurt?

我退烧了。

My fever has gone down.

我咳嗽不止。

I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。

我嗓子疼。

My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。

I have a sore throat.

我流血了。

It's bleeding.

我这儿割破了。

I've got a cut here.

I have a cut here.

好疼。

It hurts.

我被蜜蜂蜇了。

I got stung by a bee.

我需要动手术吗?

Do I need an operation?

Do I need an operation? (要动手术吗?)

I don't think that will be necessary. (我想没必要。)

Will I have to have an operation?

要花很长时间吗?

Will it take long?

我可以洗澡吗?

Can I take a bath?

Can I bathe?

我可以喝酒吗?

Is it okay to drink? *询问医生能否喝含有酒精的饮料。

Is it all right to drink?

May I drink?

我一定要住院吗?

Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “让……住院”。

你发烧吗?

Do you have a fever?

Do you have a fever? (发烧吗?)

I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道,我没有体温计。)

Do you have a high temperature?

我觉得好多了。

I feel better.

How do you feel? (怎么样了?)

I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了,谢谢。)

我觉得没什么好转。

I don't feel any better.

有关看病的英语短句的评论条评论