英文电影相关对话
电影,我们经常用这一方式来学习英语。下面是小编给大家整理的英文电影相关对话,供大家参阅!
英文电影相关对话篇1:20部经典英文电影对白精选
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of
understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
1.Gone With the Wind 《乱世佳人》
"...Tara!...Home. I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back! After all, tomorrow is another day!"
“明天又是新的一天!”
"Tomorrow is another day."(明天又是新的一天),《乱世佳人》(1939)的结尾,命运乖舛的费雯丽站在树下迎向阳光,说出这句百折不挠的名句。
2.Titanic《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise. Rose:"I promise."
Jack:"Never let go.
Rose:"I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."
杰克:“我还有„„还有一个心愿,你„„你„„必须答应我要活下去,不„„不能绝望,无论发生什么,无论„„有多艰难„„快答应我,罗丝„„答应我,一定做到,一定做到„„”
罗丝:“我答应你„„杰克„„一定做到„„一定„„”
即使再过一千年、一万年,这样“情真意切、感人肺腑、催人泪下”的话
语也不会落伍于时代,因为它是人类崇高爱情的一种升华,是真爱的最高境界。
3. Forrest Gump《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
阿甘:“妈妈常常说,人生就如同一盒巧克力,你永远无法知道下一粒是什么味道”
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
阿甘:妈说蠢人就做蠢事。
这是阿甘经常提醒自己、“劝诫”他人的话。正是这句富含哲理的“箴言”激励着善良真诚、乐天知命的阿甘脚踏实地、努力拼搏,并终由一名智障者变成了美国人心目中一个不朽的传奇人物。
4.《人鬼情未了》
Sam: Tell her she's wrong.
Oda Mae: Sam says you're wrong.
Molly: (as she gets up to go)What are you doing?
Sam: Tell her I love her.
Oda Mae: Sam says he loves you.
Molly: (laughs)Sam would never say that. (she says as she turns and starts to leave.)
Sam: Tell her ditto.
Oda Mae: Ditto. Ditto. (Molly stops.)
山姆被人谋杀后,没有进入天堂,却又不能与爱人摩莉见面,只有通过女巫Oda来转达,可摩莉不相信女巫的话,山姆最后说出了“ditto”,摩莉一下就愣 住了,这是因为山姆生前从来不说“I love you”,只会说“ditto"。《人鬼情未了》是我在读大学时,漂亮的英语老师给我们推荐的第一部电影。
帕特理克·斯韦兹与黛米·摩尔的精彩表演给这部 电影增添了许多浪漫情怀,电影里荡气回肠的插曲"Unchained Melody"非常优美,唱尽了世间男女痴情,给电影增色不少。
5.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
我们都将死去,我们将与爱的人和不同种族的人一起充实而热烈的死去。我们咽下彼此的味道;交换彼此的身躯,浮游于爱河之上;恐惧时我们躲藏起来,正如这凄 凉的洞穴。我要所有这些都镌刻在我的身体上。我们才是真实的国家,并非画在地图上的边界所示的,以掌权者命名的国家。我知道你定会回来抱着我,屹立风中。 那就是我所要的——与你漫步在如此的土地上,与朋友们,在一个没有地图的地球上。
注: KATHARINE在死前的留言,剧末由她与HANA念出。
英文电影相关对话篇2:Gone with the wind
(1)、After all, tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
(扩展) hey ,are you all right?
Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。
Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
英文电影相关对话篇3:Titanic
(1)、
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 (泰坦尼克号)
(2)、
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
(3)、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
(4)、We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
(5)、There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
(6)、What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
(7)、Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
(8)、All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
(9)、To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
(10)、We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
(11)、You jump, I jump.(another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?
(12)、God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow nor dying; neither there has any had more pain, for the former world passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣
(13)、Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
(14)、Jack死亡前的对白:
Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You’re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.
(15)God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.(Titanic)
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有, 也不再有悲伤和生死离别, 不再有痛苦, 因往事已矣(泰坦尼克号)
英文电影相关对话的评论条评论