3分钟英语对话 3分钟英语情景对话

发布时间:2017-02-23 16:15

英语对话具有多样性、灵活性、实用性,是我们练习英语口语最好材料,下面小编为大家带来3分钟英语对话,希望对你有所帮助!

3分钟英语对话1:

A: Do you want to hear a funny joke?

A:你想听个有趣的笑话吗?

B: OK. Are you sure it's funny, though?

B:好啊,可是你确定它好笑呜?

A: Well, you'll see.

A:你不妨听听看。

B: OK.

B:好。

A: OK, an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman were going on a trip across the desert, and they could only take one thing with them.

A:好,有一个英格兰人、一个苏格兰人和一个爱尔兰人要横穿沙漠,而且每个人只能带一样东西。

B: I see.

B:我懂。

A: So they met up at the start of the journey and showed each other their equipment.

A:于是他们在行程的起点见面时,把自己带的东西拿给其他人看。

B: Oh, that's funny!

B:噢,真好玩!

A: Hang on, I haven't finished yet.

A:等等,我还没说完。

B: Oh, sorry.

B:噢,抱歉。

A: Well, as I was saying, they showed each other what they had decided to bring. The Englishman had brought some water. "If we get thirsty, we'll have something to drink," he said. The Scotsman brought a map. "If we get lost, we'll be able to find our way." The Irishman had brought a car door.

A:嗯,我说到他们把自己决定要带的东西拿给其他人看。英格兰人带了一些水,他说:“假如我们口渴了,我们就有东西可以喝。”苏格兰人带了一张地图:“假如我们迷路了,我们就可以靠它来找路。”爱尔兰人则带了一扇车门。

B: A car door? You mean just one car door?

B:车门?你是说一扇车门?

A: Yep. A car door. "Why the door?" the others asked him. "Well," he said, “If it gets hot, we can open the window." Do you get it?

A:没错,就是车门。另外两个人问他说:“为什么要带车门?”他说:“哦,假如天气热的话,我们就可以把车窗打开。”你听懂了吗?

B:Well…

B:哦……

3分钟英语口语对话2:

A: I had a terrible journey back from Bangkok last week.

A:我上周从曼谷回来的时候,过程很惊险。

B: Really? Why? What happened?

B:真的吗?为什么?发生什么事了?

A: Well, first of all, the taxi that was taking me from the client's office to the airport broke down on the freeway.

A:哦,首先,出租车在载我从客户的办公室到机场的高速公路上抛锚了。

B: Oh. no.

B:噢,不会吧

A: Yes, and the driver didn't speak any English or Chinese and he didn't have a phone on him-can you believe it?-and his radio didn't work. So there was no way he could get in touch with the office to get them to send another taxi.

A:是啊,而且司机中英文都不会说,身上又没电话,你能相信吗? 而且他的无线电又出故障了。所以他没办法跟总部联络,以便派另一辆出租车过来。

B: So what did you do?

B:那你怎么办?

A:Well, I actually thumbed a lift.

A:哦,我只好搭便车了。

B:You what?

B:真的吗?

A:Yes, I stood on the side of the freeway and stuck my thumb out, and a passing truck stopped and took me to the airport.

A:是啊,我站在路边伸出拇指,结果有一辆经过的卡车停下来载我去机场。

B:Wow, good for you.

B:哇,真不错。

A: Yes, except he drove really slowly, and I missed my flight.

A:是啊,只不过他开得很慢,让我错过了班机。

B: Oh, no!

B:噢,不会吧!

A: Yes, so I had to wait three hours for the next one. I didn't get home till four in the morning, and when I got home I realized I'd left my house keys in my hotel in Bangkok.

A:是啊,所以我必须等3个小时才有下一班飞机。我一直到清晨4点才到家,而且到家时才发现,我把家里的钥匙留在曼谷的饭店里了。

B: You really have bad luck, don't you?

B:你真的很不走运,对吧?

A: Seems like it.

A:看起来是这样。

3分钟英语情景对话3:

A: Do you remember John from head office?

A:你记得总公司的John吗?

B: Yes.

B:记得。

A: Have you heard what happened to him?

A:你有没有听说他出了什么事?

B: No, what?

B:没有。怎么了?

A: He had his car stolen. Actually he was kidnapped while he was in the car.

A:他的车被偷了。他等于是被绑架了,因为他当时在车里。

B: What do you mean?

B:你的意思是?

A: Well, apparently, he was just getting into his car-he'd parked it in one of those underground multi-story things-he was just getting in and suddenly three guys with guns opened the back doors of the car and got in.

A:哦,他显然是才刚上车。他把车停在那些多层式地下停车场的其中一层,他一上车,就有三个持枪的歹徒突然打开后车门跳进去。

B: Crikey. Where did this happen?

B:哎哟。这件事在哪里发生的?

A: In Taichung, I think.

A:我想是在台中。

B: Oh, right, I hear they have a lot of this kind of problem down there.

B:嗅,对,我听说当地有很多这类问题。

A: Really? Well anyway, they pointed their guns at him and said, you know, keep calm and drive out. …we don't want to hurt you...we just want your car.

A真的吗?反正他们就拿枪指着他说,静静把车开出去就对了。我们不想伤害你,我们只是要你的车而已。

B: So what happened?

B:所以结果呢?

A: Well, he drove out, and when he got to the booth to pay the attendant, he pretended to have an epileptic fit, you know, to scare the thieves away. The attendant was no help at all: even though the guys were holding guns in plain view, he did nothing.

A:哦,他把车开出去,等开到票亭要缴钱给收费员时,便假装羊癫疯发作,你知道,以便把歹徒吓跑。但收费员根本置之不理,虽然眼睁睁看着那些人拿着枪,他却袖手旁观。

B: That's terrible.

B:太可怕了。

A:Yes, makes you think, doesn't it.

A:是啊,你连想都不敢想。

B:So what happened next?

B:所以接下来呢?

A:Well, he kept on pretending to have a fit, so they freaked out and just ran away.

A:额,他一直假装发病,于是他们便吓得逃走了。

B:Well, he sure was lucky.

B:噢,他真是走运。

A: I'll say.

A:我也这么觉得。

3分钟英语对话相关文章:

1.三分钟英语对话

2.二人英语对话3分钟

3.英语情景对话三人3分钟

4.英语五分钟对话

5.三人英语小对话

3分钟英语对话 3分钟英语情景对话的评论条评论