比较适合朗诵的英文诗歌

发布时间:2017-03-27 11:19

英语诗歌的特点是短小精悍,语言简练,注重押韵,具有丰富的想象力,是英语文学中的瑰宝。小编精心收集了比较适合朗诵的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

比较适合朗诵的英文诗歌

比较适合朗诵的英文诗歌篇1

Mother Machree

慈母颂

There’s a spot in my heart which no colleen may own; There’s a depth in my soul never sounded or known;

在我心中有那么一隅, 任何少女也不能占据。 它埋在我灵魂的深处, 我从不声张从不表露。

There’s a place in my memory my life that you fill; No other can take it no one ever will;

在我的记忆里, 生活充满着你。 别人不能替代, 永远也无例外。

Every sorrow or care in the dear days gone by; Was made bright by the light of the smile in your eye;

逝去的欢乐日子里, 也曾有烦恼和忧伤。 但你眸中微笑的光, 总可以把一切照亮。

Like a candle that’s set in a window at night; Your fond love has cheered me and guided me right;

宛如一支点燃的蜡烛, 茫茫黑夜中透过窗户。 你温柔的爱鼓舞着我, 指引我走上正确道路。

Sure I love the dear silver that shines in your hair; And the brow that’s all furrowed and wrinkled with care;

我爱你美丽的头髪, 闪烁着熠熠的银光。 我爱你额上的皱纹, 刻满了岁月的沧桑。

I kiss the dear fingers so toil warm for me; Oh! God bless you and keep you, mother machree!

我吻你优美的双手, 为我辛劳暖我心房。 愿主保佑与你同在, 慈母啊,我的亲娘!

比较适合朗诵的英文诗歌篇2

My Father Was My Hero

我父亲是我的英雄

My father was my hero, all throughout my life.

我的父亲就是我的英雄,从始至终

The father of eight children, he saw his share of strife.

身为八个孩子的父亲,他明白自己重任在身

When I was very little, he appeared to be so large.

我小的时候觉得他的身躯是那样伟岸

In my eyes he could do anything, we all knew he was in charge.

在我眼里他无所不能,我们都知道他能掌控一切

He was a man of great strength both physically and in mind,

他的身体和头脑都充满了力量

but in him there was a gentleness, he found ways to be outgoing and kind.

但他刚中带柔,他懂得怎样做到随和和友善

Many days of childhood were greeted with a kiss,

童年的一天常以他的吻开始

and songs to me as I awoke, those days I surely miss.

醒来便伴着歌声,我着实怀念那些日子

He made me feel so special, "Miss America" he would sing.

他给我唱“美国小姐”,让我觉得自己与众不同

I knew I had my father's love. It gave me courage to do almost anything.

我知道我拥有我父亲的爱,这让我有勇气面对世上所有的挑战

From him I learned to stand up tall, to be proud of who I am.

从他那里我学到做人要挺直腰板,要为自己骄傲

Strength and determination were the qualities of this fine man.

力量与决心是这个好人的特质

As the years of his life dwindled down, that strength kept him alive.

当他渐渐老去,这种力量让他保持生机

Plus the unfailing determination to help my ailing mother have the care she needed to survive.

这种不败的决心还帮助我体弱多病的母亲得到了必要的照顾

He loved her and his children, so much he gave up years of his life

他爱他的妻子和孩子,他愿意为了他们放弃自己的生活

caring for this woman, his soul mate, his wife.

他花时间照顾这个女人,他的灵魂伴侣,他的妻子

Day and night he struggled for years with her disease.

夜以继日,他与她的疾病抗争

A lesser man would have been brought down to his knees.

若是一个意志薄弱的人恐怕早已被打倒

With illnesses of his own, he still stood by her side

但哪怕自己也疾病缠身,他依旧站在她的身旁

caring for her and loving her until the day she died.

照顾她爱她直到她的生命终止

Twenty days later his own time was at an end.

20天后他随她而去

I lost my hero, my father, a man who was my friend.

我失去了我的英雄,我的父亲,我的朋友

A few years have passed, and life just isn't the same.

许多年过去了,生活变了样

But as Father's Day approaches, I will celebrate his name.

但每当父亲节临近,我还是会在心里念他的名字

With prayers to him and God above to stay by my side,

我为他祈祷,相信上帝会在我身旁

to watch over me and guide me, to look down on me with pride.

他看护我、指引着我、骄傲地望着我

For I am my father's daughter, one day we will meet again.

我是我父亲的女儿,总有一天我们会再见

But until then I will remember, and the love will never end.

到那时我还会记得,这份爱永远不会结束

比较适合朗诵的英文诗歌篇3

Auld Lang Syne

友谊地久天长

Robert Burns

伯特•彭斯

Auld lang syne Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind?

怎能忘记旧日朋友 心中能不怀想 旧日朋友岂能相忘

Should auld acquaintance be forgot and days of auld lang syne?

友谊地久天长 我们往日情意相投,

And here's a hand,my trusty friend And gie's a hand of thine,

让我们紧握手, 让我们来举杯畅饮, 友谊地久天长。

We'll take a cup of kindness yet For auld lang syne.

友谊万岁,我的朋友

For auld lang syne, my friends, For auld lang syne,

友谊万岁 举杯痛饮,

We'll take a cup o' kindness yet For auld lang syne.

同声歌颂 友谊地久天长

比较适合朗诵的英文诗歌的评论条评论