和别人英语打电话时该怎么说

发布时间:2017-03-13 16:53

和别人打电话时该怎么说?下面是小编整理的和别人打电话时该怎么说,欢迎大家阅读!

The telephone is gotten through.

get through:(用电话)接通某人

I rang you several times but wasn't able to get through.

我几次打电话给你,都没有打通.

1.You is through now, caller.

你的电话接通了。

2.Your call has been put through.

你要的电话接通了。

3.Your line is connected.

先生,您的电话接通了。

和别人英语打电话时该怎么说

A:Hello.Is this the Tian residence?

喂,是田公馆吗?

B:Yes,it is.

是,是的。

A:May I speak to Mr.Tian,please?

请问我能和田先生讲话吗?

A:Hello.This is Yang speaking.Is this Mr.Carter?

喂,我姓杨,卡特先生吗?

C:Yes,speaking.

是的,是我。

B:This is Helen speaking.Is Yang at home?

我是海伦,杨先生在吗?

C:I beg your pardon?Could you speak a little louder?

你说什么?你能大声一点吗?

B:Certainly.Is Yang at home?Can you hear me now?

当然可以,杨先生在吗?你现在听清楚了吗?

C:Yes.Please hold the line a moment.

是的,请不要挂断。

A:Hello.I'd like to speak to Mr.Baker.

喂,我要和贝克先生讲话。

B:One moment,please...I'm sorry he is out now.Will you leave a message?

请稍后……抱歉他现在外出,你要留言吗?

A:Yes.Could you ask him to call me back?

是的,你能告诉他回电话给我吗?

B:Yes,May I ask your name?

是的,请问尊姓大名?

A:Carter,George Carter.

卡特,乔治•卡特。

C:Can I reach him by telephone?

我能用电话联络到他吗?

A:Yes,you can.His telephone number is 341_2785.

是的,可以,他的电话号码是341—2785。

B:This is the Far East Trading Company.

这里是远东贸易公司。

A:Extension 231,please.

请转231号分机。

C:Is this the home of Mrs.Palmer?

这是帕尔马女士家吗?

B:I'm sorry it isn't.I think you have the wrong number.This is 961_7967.

抱歉不是,我想你打错号码了,这是961—7967。

和别人英语打电话时该怎么说的评论条评论