办公室接电话英语口语阅读

发布时间:2017-05-08 16:15

改革开放三十多年以来,英语教育在我国已经广为普及,整个社会对英语的要求也愈加精益求精。小编精心收集了办公室接电话英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!

办公室接电话英语口语1

喂!我是汤姆。Hello! This is Tom。

我就是。This is him。

哪位?Who’s speaking?

请稍等,我看他在不在。Hang on a moment, please. I’ll see if he’s in。

莉莉,有你的电话。Lily, there’s a phone call for you。

抱歉,他不在。Sorry, he’s out。

他现在正忙着呢。He is tied up right now。

对不起,让你久等了。I’m sorry to have kept you waiting。

我把电话给你转过去。Let me transfer your call。

你要跟谁通话?Who do you want to talk to?

办公室接电话英语口语2

Key Sentences(重点句子)

I'd like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please.

请接亨特先生。

May I ask who is calling, please?

请问贵姓?

Can you find out what he wants?

你能不能问问他有什么事?

Mr. Hunter is rather busy now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.

亨特先生现在很忙,他想知道你找他有什么事。

Put him on line two.

请接到二号线上。

I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让你久等了。

I'll connect you with Mr. Hunter.

我这就给你接亨特先生。

Could I speak to Mr. Gao, please?

我想和高先生通话,可以吗?

I'll see if he is available.

我去看看他是否有空。

Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?

他有空时再让他给你回电话好吗?

That would be easiest.

那太方便了。

You'll be hearing from Mr. Gao later in the morning then.

今天上午高先生会给你回话的。

Is he in?

他在吗?

How can I reach him?

我怎么才能与他联系上?

He has got a beeper.

他有BP机。

You can have him paged by the number of 129-8011

你可以打129-8011444传呼他。

Can you say the number again?

请你把传呼号码再说一遍,好吗?

You are wanted on the phone.

有电话找你。

It's really difficult to find you.

要找你可真不容易。

If there is nothing else, I'll hang up now.

如果没有别的什么事,我就挂了。

May I tell Mr. Hansen the reason for your call?

你打电话找汉森先生有什么事吗?

You would like to write him a letter about the situation.

你可以给他写信说明情况。

If you will mark it'Personal', I will see that it comes to his attention.

如果你在信封上注明“私人信件”,我想汉森先生会注意到的。

I'm very sorry, Mr. Smith, but I can't help you.

实在抱歉,史密斯先生,这个忙我帮不了。

办公室接电话英语口语3

接电话常见七种情况

情况一:

打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言

Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?)

He is out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?

He is not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在,我可以帮你传话吗?

情况二:

打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言

Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话?

Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。

Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。

Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。

情况三:

打电话的人找的是你自己

Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?)

This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 This is he.)

Youre speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。(注:男的用You‘re speaking/talking to him.)

This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy.

Thats me. 我就是。

情况四:

对方打错电话

Can I speak to Alexander Walker? 我可以和 Alexander Walker 说话吗?

Alexander Walker? Im sorry, but theres nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker? 抱歉, 这里没这个人。

Im sorry. Im afraid youve got the wrong number. 抱歉,恐怕你打错电话了。

What number did you dial? 你打几号?

情况五:

打电话的人要找的人是别人, 请对方稍等

Is Brandon there? Brandon 在吗?

Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。请稍等。

Hold, please. 请稍等。

Hold on, please. 请稍等。

Let me see if hes here. Hang on. OK? 我看看他在不在。等一下, 好吗?

情况六:

接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复

When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?

Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?

(Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗?

Pardon? 抱歉。(请再说一次)

Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?

Im sorry? 抱歉。(请再说一次)

情况七:

跟对方要求跟(打电话的人)刚刚已经通过话的人再讲话

Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something. 你能否请Daisy再来听电话呢? 我忘了跟她讲一件事。

Sure. Ill go get her. 当然! 我这就去叫她。

办公室接电话英语口语阅读的评论条评论