关于描写爸爸的英文诗歌

发布时间:2017-06-17 16:03

文学是一种语言艺术,诗歌又历来被视作文学的最高形式。学习英语诗歌不但有助于开阔视野,陶冶性情,而且对于英语学习有很大帮助。小编整理了关于描写爸爸的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

关于描写爸爸的英文诗歌

关于描写爸爸的英文诗歌篇一

Only a dad with a tired face,

Coming home from the daily race,

Bringing little of gold or fame

To show how well he has played the game;

But glad in his heart that his own rejoice

To see him come and to hear his voice.

Only a dad with a brood of four,

One of ten million men or more

Plodding along in the daily strife,

Bearing the whips and the scorns of life,

With never a whimper of pain or hate,

For the sake of those who at home await.

Only a dad, neither rich nor proud,

Merely one of the surging crowd,

Toiling, striving from day to day,

Facing whatever may come his way,

Silent whenever the harsh condemn,

And bearing it all for the love of them.

Only a dad but he gives his all,

To smooth the way for his children small,

Doing with courage stern and grim

The deeds that his father did for him.

This is the line that for him I pen:

Only a dad, but the best of men.

关于描写爸爸的英文诗歌篇二

My Dad and I

爸爸和我

My dad and I--we think alike,

我的爸爸和我——我们心有灵犀,

He knows just what I mean

他知道我的意思

Before I even say a word

甚至在我一句话都没说时

He reads, well, in between.

他理解的非常好。

My dad and I--we like to fish

我的爸爸和我——我们喜欢钓鱼

Or build a model plane,

摆飞机模型,

Or fix a broken chair or two

修一两个破旧的椅子,

Or just a windowpane.

或只是一个窗玻璃。

My dad and I--we know the score

我的爸爸和我——我们知晓所有分数

Of every single game;

对于每场单一游戏。

Sometimes he's really busy, too

有时他也会非常忙碌

But he takes me just the same.

但他始终待我如一。

My dad and I--we go swimming too,

我的爸爸和我——我们也一起游泳

Each year and sometimes twice.

每年一次,有时两次。

My dad and I--we do everything

我的爸爸和我——我们一起做每件事情。

My dad--he's really nice.

我的爸爸——他真的非常棒。

Phyllis C. Michael

菲利斯·C·迈克尔

关于描写爸爸的英文诗歌篇三

You Never

你不曾

You never said "I'm leaving"

你不曾说过:“我将离开。”

You never said "goodbye"

你不曾道一句:“再见。”

You were gone before I knew it,

你在我知晓前就已经离去,

And only God knew why

只有上帝知道原因。

There are no words to tell you

我没有什么话想对你说,

Just what I feel inside

仅有内心混乱交织的情感

The shock, the hurt, the anger

震惊、伤痛以及愤怒

Might gradually subside

或许会逐渐平息吧。

A million times I'll need you,

千百万次,我迫切需要你

A million times I'll cry

千百万次,我禁不住哭泣

If Love alone could have saved you,

如果只有爱能救下你,

You never would have died

你将永不会逝去。

In Life I loved you dearly

你生时我爱你至深

In death I love you still

你去后此情依旧

In my heart you hold a place,

在我心中永远有一方土地,

That no one could ever fill

任何人再不能填补。

It broke my heart to lose you,

失去你让我心痛万分

But you didn't go alone

但你并非孤身一人

For part of me went with you,

因为我的一部分随你一并离去,

The day God took you home.

在上帝把你带回家的那天。

Things will never be the same

事情不会一成不变的,

And although it hurts so bad

即使它让我伤心至此。

I will smile whenever I hear your name

听到你的名字,不论何时我都会微笑,

And be proud you were my Dad.

为你是我父亲而骄傲、而自豪。

关于描写爸爸的英文诗歌的评论条评论