二人英语对话

发布时间:2017-04-07 01:36

英语口语对话,一般要求两人以上的人数。人数的多少各有利弊。下面是小编给大家整理的二人英语对话,供大家参阅!

二人英语对话: VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY

Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.

接线员:您好。这里是首都电子公司。

Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.

大山:你好,我找格伦·帕克。

Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?

接线员:帕克先生的电话正占线,您愿意持机等候吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?

大山:不必了,我能给他留言吗?

Receptionist: Certainly.

接线员:当然可以。

Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?

大山:请告诉他给234-2111打电话,找123房间的大山。

Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.

接线员:请稍等,帕克先生的电话不再占用了,我可以给你接通了。

Glen: Glen Parker speaking.

格伦:我是格伦·帕克。

Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.

大山:你好啊,我是大山。

Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?

格伦:大山,你好。真没料到是你。你这是从什么地方打来的电话?

Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.

大山:我是在渥太华市中心打电话。

Glen: Really? What are you doing here?

格伦:是吗?你来这儿做什么事?

Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.

大山:我现在正跟两位中国朋友一起周游加拿大。

Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?

格伦:太棒了!你在渥太华能呆多久?

Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?

大山:只呆几天。凯西和小克里斯托弗一切都好吗?

Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.

格伦:他们一切都好。你说小克里斯托弗吗?他一个星期前就已经10周岁。现在正在学法语。

Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?

大山:时间过得太快了,你说是不是?

Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?

格伦:真是太快了。大山,我得去办事了,但是我很愿意领你参观一下我的公司,你和你的朋友愿意来看看吗?

Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.

大山:等等,我问问他们。 有人邀请我们。 你们愿意到我的朋友的软件公司去参观吗?他邀请我们去参观。

Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.

云波:当然愿意,我很愿意看看加拿大的企业。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也很愿意。

Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?

大山:格伦,我们愿意来,谢谢你的邀请。 我们什么时候去合适呢?

Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.

格伦:明天上午10点,怎么样?我先领你们参观,然后我们一起吃午饭。我们楼里有一家很不错的意大利餐馆。

Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.

大山:太好了,我们期待着参观你们公司。明天见。

Glen: So long.

格伦:再见。

Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.

大山:我们定在明天上午10点去。

Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?

云波:好极了!大山,你是怎么认识格伦的?

Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.

大山:是这样,格伦和我是老朋友。我们是大学同学。

二人英语对话:VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY

Dashan: Hello, I have an appointment with Mr Parker. My name is Dashan.

大山:你好,我约好要见帕克先生,我叫大山。

Receptionist: Mr Parker. Mr Dashan is here.

接待员:帕克先生,大山先生到了。

Glen: Dashan, long time no see.

格伦:大山,好久不见了。

Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's good to see you again. Glen, I'd like you to meet my friends Su Rumei and Li Yunbo. This is my old friend, Glen Parker.

大山:你好,格伦。 再次见到你我很高兴。 格伦,我来向你介绍一下我的朋友苏如梅和李云波。如梅,云波,这是我的老朋友格伦·帕克。

Glen: Pleased to meet you.

格伦:见到你们我很高兴。

Rumei: We're pleased to meet you, too, Mr. Parker.

如梅:见到你我们也很高兴, 帕克先生。

Glen: Please call me Glen.

格伦:请管我叫格伦吧。

Rumei: Okay, Glen. And please call us Rumei and Yunbo.

如梅:请管我们叫如梅、云波吧。

Glen: Are you enjoying your visit to Canada?

格伦:你们在加拿大过得愉快吗?

Rumei: Yes, we are. We're visiting many parts of your country. Dashan is an excellent guide.

如梅:很愉快,我们走访了贵国的很多地方。大山是个好向导。

Yunbo: Oh, this office is beautiful. It's so spacious.

云波:啊,这办公室非常漂亮,特别宽敞。

Glens: Thanks. We moved into this space about a year ago. Our other office was too small. It wasn't big enough to accommodate our staff.

格伦:谢谢。我们是大约一年前搬到这里来的。原来的办公室太小了,不够我们的员工用。

Yunbo: How many people work at Capital Electronics?

云波:首都电子公司有多少雇员?

Glen: About 25. And we're planning to hire another five people next month. Why don't we move into the boardroom? It's straight ahead.

格伦:二十五名左右。 我们计划在下个月新增五人。我们到会议室去吧。就在前面。

Yunbo: Sure.

云波:好的。

Glen: Could I get you something to drink?

格伦:需要喝点什么?

Rumei: No thanks, I'm fine.

如梅:我不要,谢谢。

Yunbo: I'm okay, thanks.

云波:我也不用,谢谢。

Warwick: Glen, are these your friends from China?

沃里克:格伦,这是你从中国来的朋友吗?

Glen: Yes, Sharon. Come in, please. Su Rumei, Li Yunbo and Dashan, I'd like to introduce you to our president, Sharon Warwick.

格伦:是的,莎伦,请进来。苏如梅,李云波,大山,我来介绍一下我们公司的总裁莎伦·沃里克。

Yunbo: How do you do, Ms Warwick?

云波:沃里克女士,您好!

Warwick: I'm so delighted to meet you. Could you pronounce your names for me again?

沃里克:见到你们我非常高兴。请把你们的名字再给我说一遍好吗?

Rumei: Surely, LI YUNBO, DASHAN, SU RUMEI.

如梅:当然可以。李-云-波,大-山,苏-如-梅

Warwick: Su Rumei, Li Yunbo, Dashan.

沃里克:苏如梅,李云波,大山。

Yunbo: Right. Your pronunciation in Chinese is very good.

云波:对,您的汉语发音很好。

Glen: Sharon, you're taking Chinese conversation lessons, aren't you?

格伦:莎伦,你现在正学汉语口语,是不是?

Warwick: Yes, but I don't know how to carry on a conversation in Chinese. Yet.

沃里克:对,可是我不会用汉语与人交谈,现在还不会。

Dashan: Capital Electronics is doing very well, isn't it?

大山:首都电子公司发展很不错,是不是?

Warwick: Well, we aren't the biggest software company in Canada, but we try very hard to produce good products.

沃里克:哦,我们公司在加拿大算不上最大的软件开发公司,但是我们在尽全力生产高质量的产品。

Dashan: Do you sell a lot of computer softwares to the United States?

大山:你们向美国出口很多软件吗?

Glen: Not any more. We aren't concentrating on the American market these days. We're focusing on the Asian market.

格伦:不,现在已经变了。现在我们的重点已经不放在美国的市场,而是放在亚洲市场。

Yunbo: Are you doing any business in China?

云波:你们在中国有业务吗?

Warwick: Yes, we are. As a matter of fact, we're working on a joint venture now. We're developing some new software for China.

沃里克:有,实际上我们现在正在筹备一家合资公司。我们现在正为中国开发一个新软件。

Yunbo: That's interesting. What kind of software are you developing?

云波:这真令人感兴趣。你们在开发什么样的软件?

Glen: Software for Chinese banks and other financial institutions.

格伦:为中国的银行及金融机构开发软件。

Warwick: Please excuse me, I have to go now. Enjoy the rest of your stay in Canada. It was a pleasure to meet you.

沃里克:请原谅,我得走了。祝你们余下的加拿大之旅顺利。见到你们我很高兴。

Rumei: It was OUR pleasure.

如梅:我们很高兴见到了您。

Glen: Would you like to meet a few other members of our team?

格伦:你们愿意见一见我们这儿的其他人吗?

Dashan & Rumei: Yes/Certainly.

大山&如梅:当然啦。

Glen: Just leave your coats here.

格伦:把衣服就放在这里吧。

二人英语对话的评论条评论