国外旅游英语对话

发布时间:2017-04-06 23:39

说到去国外旅游的话,人与人之间的选择是不一样的,有的想去经济大国美国,有的想去以枫叶为国旗的加拿大。下面是小编给大家整理的国外旅游英语对话,供大家参阅!

国外旅游英语对话:抵达加拿大

Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your

English. You have to promise to speak English all the time.

大山:现在我们在加拿大了,这可是一个练习英文的好机会,

你们可要时时刻刻都说英语。

Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan.

如梅 & 云波:好的,大山。

Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei?

大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什么颜色的?

Rumei: It's blue, Dashan.

如梅:是蓝色的。

Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.

云波:喂,在那边呐。我去拿吧。

Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy.

如梅:云波,谢谢你。当心,箱子挺重的。

Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy.

云波:让你说对了,还真挺沉。

Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag.

如梅:云波,这个手提箱不是我的。

Yunbo: Are you sure?

云波:你敢肯定吗?

Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is.

It's next to the brown bag.

如梅:肯定不是。我的手提箱是蓝色的,带有一条红色的条纹。

嘿,就在那边,紧挨着棕色箱子的那个就是。

Yunbo: I'll get it.

云波:我去拿。

Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo.

如梅:谢谢你,云波。

Yunbo: You're welcome.

云波:别客气。

Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.

莫尼卡:大山,我在这儿!

Dashan: Hi, Monica, it's great to see you. How's everything?

大山:莫尼卡,你好!真高兴见到你。 你一切都好吗?

Monica: Very good, Dashan. And, how are you?

莫尼卡:我很好。你呢?

Dashan: Terrific. Rumei and Yunbo, I'd like you to meet my sister Monica

Gilbert. Monica, meet Su Rumei and Li Yunbo.

大山:我很好。如梅,云波,我来介绍你们认识我的姐姐莫尼卡·吉尔伯特。

莫尼 卡,这位是苏如梅,这位是李云波。

Monica: Hi! Nice to meet you.

莫尼卡:你好,见到你们我很高兴。

Yunbo: Nice to meet you, too, Mrs Gilbert.

云波:见到你我们也很高兴!吉尔伯特太太。

Monica: Please call me Monica.

莫尼卡:就叫我莫尼卡吧。

Rumei: Okay, Monica. And please call me Rumei.

如梅:好的,莫尼卡。你管我叫如梅吧。

Yunbo: Please call me, Yunbo.

云波:你叫我云波吧。

国外旅游英语对话:STAYING AT A HOTEL

Dashan: Look at this. A ski trip to Whistler. Whistler is a famous ski resort.

大山:看这张海报,去惠斯勒滑雪旅游,惠斯勒可是个有名的滑雪胜地。

Rumei: Dashan, can you ski?

如梅:大山,你会滑雪吗?

Dashan: Yes, I can. Can you?

大山:我会。你会吗?

Rumei: Yes, I can. But Yunbo can't ski.

如梅:我会,可是云波不会。

Yunbo: I can so... But not very well.

云波:我会滑,可是滑不好。

Rumei: Where's Whistler?

如梅:惠斯勒在什么地方?

Dashan: It's near Vancouver. A bus leaves this hotel every day.

大山:离温哥华不远。每天有公共汽车从酒店往返。

Rumei: How much does it cost?

如梅:要多少钱?

Dashan: I don't know. Let's ask the clerk at the front desk.

大山:我不知道。我们问问服务台的工作人员吧。

Clerk: May I help you?

服务员:您有什么事吗?

Yunbo: Yes. Do you have information about the ski trip to Whistler?

云波:是的。有没有关于惠斯勒滑雪旅游的介绍?

Clerk: Yes, I do.

服务员:有。

Yunbo: What time does the bus leave?

云波:公共汽车几点从酒店开出?

Clerk: The bus leaves the hotel every morning at eight.

服务员:每天早晨8点开出。

Yunbo: How long does it take to get there?

云波:到那儿要花多长时间?

Clerk: It takes about two hours.

服务员:大约两个小时。

Rumei: What time does the bus return?

如梅:汽车几点返回?

Clerk: Around midnight.

服务员:大概要到午夜吧。

Rumei: How much does it cost?

如梅:要多少钱呢?

Clerk: It costs $125 a person. The price includes your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes.

服务员:每位125加元,这里包括缆车票、滑雪用具租用费和所有税钱。

Rumei: Pardon me. What does it include?

如梅:对不起,都包括什么?

Clerk: Your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. It doesn't include your meals.

服务员:包括缆车票、滑雪器具租用费和所有税钱。饭费不包在内。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:谢谢。

国外旅游英语对话的评论条评论