优美抒情英文诗歌
朗读外国英文诗歌,是学习和提高英语阅读最好方法。下面是小编为大家带来优美抒情英文诗歌,欢迎大家欣赏!
优美抒情英文诗歌1
How can I then return in happy plight,
那么,我怎么能够喜洋洋归来,
That am debarr'd the benefit of rest?
既然得不着片刻身心的安息?
When day's oppression is not eased by night,
当白天的压逼入夜并不稍衰,
But day by night, and night by day, oppress'd?
只是夜继日、日又继夜地压逼?
And each, though enemies to either's reign,
日和夜平时虽事事各不相下,
Do in consent shake hands to torture me;
却互相携手来把我轮流挫折,
The one by toil, the other to complain
一个用跋涉,一个却呶呶怒骂,
How far I toil, still farther off from thee.
说我离开你更远,虽整天跋涉。
I tell the day, to please them thou art bright
为讨好白天,我告它你是光明,
And dost him grace when clouds do blot the heaven:
在阴云密布时你将把它映照。
So flatter I the swart-complexion'd night,
我又这样说去讨黑夜的欢心:
When sparkling stars twire not thou gild'st the even.
当星星不眨眼,你将为它闪耀。
But day doth daily draw my sorrows longer
但天天白天尽拖长我的苦痛,
And night doth nightly make grief's strength seem stronger.
夜夜黑夜又使我的忧思转凶。
优美抒情英文诗歌2
When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,
当我受尽命运和人们的白眼,
I all alone beweep my outcast state
暗暗地哀悼自己的身世飘零,
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries
徒用呼吁去干扰聋瞆的昊天,
And look upon myself and curse my fate,
顾盼着身影,诅咒自己的生辰,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
愿我和另一个一样富于希望,
Featured like him, like him with friends possess'd,
面貌相似,又和他一样广交游,
Desiring this man's art and that man's scope,
希求这人的渊博,那人的内行,
With what I most enjoy contented least;
最赏心的乐事觉得最不对头;
Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,
可是,当我正要这样看轻自己,
Haply I think on thee, and then my state,
忽然想起了你,于是我的精神,
Like to the lark at break of day arising
便像云雀破晓从阴霾的大地
From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;
振翮上升,高唱着圣歌在天门:
For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings
一想起你的爱使我那么富有,
That then I scorn to change my state with kings.
和帝王换位我也不屑于屈就。
优美抒情英文诗歌相关文章:
1.英语优美抒情诗
2.英文经典抒情诗欣赏
3.优美经典英语诗歌欣赏
4.优美经典英文小诗
5.英文经典抒情诗
6.优美英语诗歌欣赏
优美抒情英文诗歌的评论条评论