欧美电影所罗门·凯恩经典台词

发布时间:2016-11-11 23:44

下面是小编整理的欧美电影所罗门·凯恩经典台词,欢迎大家阅读。

欧美电影经典英语台词——所罗门·凯恩

Solomon Kane: If I kill you, I am bound for hell. It is a price I shall gladly pay.

凯恩:如果我杀了你,就该下地狱。这也正是我愿意付出的代价。

Meredith Crowthorn: Captain Kane.

梅丽德斯:凯恩船长?

Solomon Kane: Miss Meredith; how can I be of service?

凯恩:有什么我能为你效劳的吗?梅丽德斯小姐。

Meredith Crowthorn: I made some clothes for you as your others were so torn.

梅丽德斯:我看你身上穿的衣服太破了,所以帮你做了几件新衣服。

Solomon Kane: I shall wear them with pride.

凯恩:我穿的不是衣服,我穿的是荣誉。

Malachi: Why do you care for her? You came here to save your soul.

马拉凯:为什么你那么在乎她?你到这来是为了求得灵魂的救赎。

Solomon Kane: She is my soul.

凯恩:她就是我的灵魂。

Meredith Crowthorn: How... What are they?

梅丽德斯:这些是什么?

Solomon Kane: These? They are the story of my life. See? Some of my own making; these marks and symbols here.

凯恩:这些?他们是我人生的历练。看到没?这颗印记和符号是我自己弄的。

Meredith Crowthorn: What do they mean?

梅丽德斯:这些是什么意思?

Solomon Kane: They are for... protection. Others, here, are wounds.

凯恩:这些是保护用的,那边的那些是伤口。

Meredith Crowthorn: How were you hurt?

梅丽德斯:这些伤是怎么来的?

Solomon Kane: I've been shot, stabbed and beaten more times than I can recall. These here, was a spear thrust by a tribesman of Africa.

凯恩:我被枪击、被刺伤和被打的次数已经记不清利了。这些都是被一个非洲土著用长矛给刺伤的。

Meredith Crowthorn: Africa? You were at sea?

梅丽德斯:非洲?你出海了?

Solomon Kane: I was a captain.

凯恩:我曾经是个船长。

Solomon Kane: I was never more at home than I was at battle.

凯恩:战场就是我的家。

欧美电影所罗门·凯恩经典台词的评论条评论