4年级短篇英语诗朗诵

发布时间:2017-06-16 21:15

英语诗歌是英语语言与文学的精华。开展英语诗歌教学能提高学生英语语言基础知识水平、写作水平,有助于学生西方历史文化的学习,提高学生的想象力,也有助于对学生的道德教育。小编精心收集了4年级短篇英语诗,供大家欣赏学习!

4年级短篇英语诗朗诵

4年级短篇英语诗篇1

I loved you—Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin

我曾经爱过你——亚历山大·希尔盖耶维奇·普希金

I loved you;

我曾经爱过你;

Even now I may confess,

即使现在我也可以承认,

Some embers of my love their fire retain;

我那爱情的火焰里余烬未熄;

But do not let it cause you more distress,

然而不要再让它给你造成痛苦,

I do not want to sadden you again.

我不想再让你心伤。

Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly,

我因毫无希望而默默无语地深爱过你,

With pangs the jealous and the timid know;

忍受着那人尽皆知的嫉妒和怯懦所带来的痛;

So tenderly I loved you, so si

4年级短篇英语诗篇2

Fortuitousness—Xu Zhimo

偶然——徐志摩

Being a cloud in the sky,

我是天空里的一片云,

On your heart lake I cast my figure.

偶尔投影在你的波心。

You don't have to wonder,

你不必讶异,

Nor should you cheer,

更无须欢喜,

In an instant I will disappear.

在转瞬间消灭了踪影.

On the dark sea we encounter,

你我相逢在黑夜的海上,

In different directions of our own we steer.

你有你的,我有我的,方向;

It's nice of you to remember.

你记得也好,

But you'd better forget the luster,

最好你忘掉,

That we've been devoted to each other.

在这交会时互放的光亮!

4年级短篇英语诗篇3

When You Are Old—William Butler Yeats

当你老了——威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

当你年老,鬓斑,睡意昏沉,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

在炉旁打盹时,取下这本书,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

慢慢诵读,梦忆从前你双眸

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

神色柔和,眼波中倒影深深;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人爱你风韵妩媚的时光,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

爱你的美丽出自假意或真情,

But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,

但唯有一人爱你灵魂的至诚,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

爱你渐衰的脸上愁苦的风霜;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

弯下身子,在炽红的壁炉边,

Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled

忧伤地低诉,爱神如何逃走,

And paced upon the mountains overhead

在头顶上的群山巅漫步闲游,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

把他的面孔隐没在繁星中间。

4年级短篇英语诗朗诵的评论条评论