英语笑话带翻译,超搞笑英语笑话
笑话以其短小的篇幅,洗练的文笔,幽默的情节,独有的魅力吸引着我们每一个人,成为大家茶余饭后的调味剂。下面小编整理了英语笑话带翻译,希望大家喜欢!
英语笑话带翻译:预言
Every time the man next door headed toward Robinson's house, Robinson knew he was coming to borrow something.
邻家的男子每次向罗宾逊家走来的时候,罗宾逊就知道他一定是又要来借什么东西了。
"He won't get away with it this time,” muttered Robinson to his wife.
“这次他别想把这个借走。”罗宾逊朝他的妻子小声嘟嚷到。
"Er, I wonder if you’d be using your power一saw this morning,“the neighbor began.
“嗯,我不知道你今天早上用不用这把电动锯?”邻居又开始周旋了。
"oh, I’m terribly sorry," said Robinson with a smug look,"but the fact of the matter is , I' 11 be using it all day.”
“噢,真是太抱歉了,”罗宾逊看卜去很得意地说,“事实上是我要用上一整天。”
"In that case,”said the neighbor,“you won' t be using your golf clubs,mind if I borrow them?"
“如果那样的话,”邻居说:“你一定不会用你的高尔夫球杆了,你不介意把它借给我吧?”
英语笑话带翻译:师生间的对话
TEACHER: In what countries are elephants found?
老师:在哪些国家发现了大象?
STUDENT: Teacher. Elephants are very large and intelligent animals,and are seldom lost.
学生:老师,大象是一种巨型的并且是一种充满智慧的动物,因此,它是不会迷路的。
TEACHER: A noun is the name of a person or a thing. Who can give me a noun?
老师:名词是一个人的名字或是一件事。谁能给我举个例子?
STUDENT: A cow.
学生:母牛。
TEACHER: Very good. Another noun?
老师:很好。你能再举个例子吗。
STUDENT: Another cow.
学生:另外一头母牛。
TEACHER: Jim, what are the three words which some of you use most often in class?
老师:吉姆,你经常在课堂上说的三个字是什么?
STUDENT; I don’t know.
学生:不知道。
TEAL HER: Correct.
老师:答对了。
英语笑话带翻译:谁醉了?
On a pleasant Sunday afternoon an old Englishman and his youngest son were seated in the village inn. The father had partaken liberally of the beer, and was warning his son against the evils of intemperance.
在一个阳光明媚的周日午后,一个年长的英国绅士和他年幼的儿子一同坐在村庄的旅店里。父亲没有节制地大口喝着啤酒,并警告他的儿子如果放纵就会给你带来痛苦。
"Never drink too much, my son. A gentleman stops when he has enough. To be drunk is a disgrace.”
“永远不要喝的太多,我的儿子。一个绅士在喝酒时会适可而止。喝醉了酒可是不太光彩啊。”
"Yes, father, but how can I tell when I have enough or am drunk?"
“是的,爸爸。但是当我喝的有点过头甚至喝醉了的时候我怎么才能知道呢?”
The old man pointed with his fingers.
这位年长的父亲伸出手指指向一边。
"Do you see those two men sitting in the corner? If you should see four men there .you would know that you were drunk.”
“你看见坐在角落的那两个男人了吗?如果你看见的是四个男人坐在那里,那你要意识到你是喝醉了。”
The boy looked long and eamestly, After a time in puzzled tones, he said: yes, father, but-but-there is only one man in that corner.”
那个男孩认真仔细的看了很久。过了一会之后,他用困惑的声调说到:“是呀,爸爸,但是—但是—在那个角落里只有一个人呀!”
英语笑话带翻译,超搞笑英语笑话的评论条评论