有关汇报工作英语情景对话

发布时间:2016-12-02 02:22

下面小编为大家带来职场英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

职场英语情景对话:汇报工作

情景对话1:

M: Hello, it's May, in Manchester.

你好,我是梅,曼彻斯特。

B: Hello May. How's the exhibition going? Is the stand busy? Are you selling many holidays?

你好,梅。展会进行的怎么样?忙吗?度假旅游卖得怎样?

M: Yes, thanks, it's very busy. I think it's going very well, actually.

是的,谢谢。很忙。我想情况进展得真的很不错。

B: Good. Are you having a good time in Manchester?

很好。你们在曼彻斯特过得好吗?

M: Yes, thanks. We went to the Lake District yesterday and we go shopping just about every afternoon. But it's a bit expensive here.

很好,谢谢。我们昨天去了湖区,差不多天天下午都去逛街。不过这里的物价有点贵。

B: Oh is it? Have you had more discussions with the British agent?

哦,是吗?你们和英国的代理商进一步谈了吗?

M: Yes. We had a long meeting with them. I think they'll be good and they have agreed to the commission of eleven percent.

谈了。我们和他们谈了很久。我认为这些公司还不错,他们同意11%的佣金了。

B: Good, that's good.

很好,很好。

2)

B: Hello May? Are you still there?

你好,梅,还在吗?

M: Yes, I'm here.

是的,我在呢。

B: The agents, do they seem reliable to you?

那些代理商,你觉得他们可靠吗?

M: Reliable? Yes, I think so. They've got a lot of experience.

可靠?恩,我想是的。他们很有经验。

B: Fine. I think we should prepare a contract for them. If I fax you a draft copy, can you look at it and show it to them?

很好。我想我们应该准备一份合同。我传真给你一份草稿,你看一下,然后给代理商们看一下好吗?

M: Yes, of course. They've also asked us for a large quantity of brochures, to help them in their marketing.

好的,当然。他们还要求我们提供大量的宣传册,以便进行市场宣传。

B: OK, I'll arrange that. When is your next meeting with them?

好的,我会安排这件事情的。你们什么时候和他们再见面?

M: We're meeting with their finance director today and then with the other directors tomorrow, just to sort out some final details.

我们今天要和他们的财务主管见面,明天和其他的主管见面,商谈一些细节问题。

B: Fine. Let me know what happens. Thanks for all your hard work May. Say hello to Tony.

好的。告诉我结果。谢谢你们的努力工作。替我向托尼问好。

情景对话2:

M: Hello. Can I help you? Are you interested in holidays in Latin America?

M:你好,有什么需要吗?您对去拉丁美洲度假有兴趣吗?

C: Hello, yes. I'm interested in information on Mexico, especially Yucatan, and Guatemala. Do you do trips there?

C:你好,是的,我对墨西哥,尤其是尤卡坦半岛和危地马拉有兴趣。你们有去那里的旅游线路吗?

M: Yes we do. Is it for yourself or do you represent an agency?

M:有的。您是自己看还是旅游中介?

C: No, no. Just for myself.

C:自己看。

M: Right. This is the brochure for Mexico, Yucatan is at the back, and this is the brochure for Guatemala.

M:好的。这是墨西哥的旅游宣传册,尤卡坦半岛在背面,这是危地马拉的旅游宣传册。

C: Thank you.

C:谢谢。

M: Bye. Tony, don't forget to go and phone Head Office.

M:再见。托尼,别忘了去给总部打电话。

T: Oh yeah, thanks.

T:哦,谢谢。

T: Hello? Hello! Hello!

T:喂?喂?喂?

B: Hello?

B:喂?

T: This is Tony, phoning from England. We're at the conference.

T:我是托尼,从英国打来的。我们在展会上。

B: Oh, hello Tony. Is it all going well? Is everything OK?

B:哦,你好,托尼。一切顺利吗?

T: Yeah. We do need a few more brochures if you can send some.

T:顺利。还有没有宣传册了?我们还需要一些。

B: OK. We'll send them by express. And please try to find a British agent who could represent us there.

B:好的,我们快递过去。最好在那找一个英国中介为我们做代理。

T: Fine, we hadn't forgotten. What sort of agent, exactly?

T:好的,我们记着呢。具体是什么样的代理呢?

B: Someone to help us in Britain with publicity, advertising and so on.

B:那种在英国为我们做广告、宣传之类的代理。

T: OK. We'll make enquiries. I'll ring you again soon.

T:好的,我们去找一下,再联系。

B: Thanks. Speak to you later. Thanks Tony. Say hello to May, bye.

B:谢谢,改天聊。向梅问好,拜拜。

情景对话3:

C: Excuse me?

C:打扰了。

M: Hello. Can I help you?

M:你好,有什么需要吗?

C: Er, no. Can you tell me where the toilets are, please?

C:哦,不是。你知道洗手间在哪吗?

M: Hmm. Yes, they are over there.

M:哦,在那边。

T: This is terrible, May. I'm going to phone head office to talk about it.

T:太糟糕了,梅。我要打电话回总部汇报一下。

M: OK and ask them to send us some more brochures and order forms.

M:好吧,让他们再送点宣传册和定单来。

T: Hello? Hello? Hello, this is Tony, phoning from England. We're at the conference.

T:喂?喂?你好,我是托尼,我从英国打来的,我们在展会呢。

B: Hello Tony. Is it all going well? Is everything OK?

B:你好,托尼。一切顺利吗?

T: Well, a few problems actually. The exhibition stand is right at the back and it's tiny. And we have very few brochures and order forms.

T:其实是有些问题。我们的展位很小,在最后边。我们的宣传册和定单也很少。

B: Hello, Tony. Can you hear me?

B:喂,托尼,能听到吗?

T: Yes.

T:能。

B: That sounds terrible. We ordered a stand near the entrance! Didn't you talk to the conference manager?

B:听起来很糟糕啊。我们订的展位是靠近入口的,你没和展会经理谈吗?

T: Yes, but...

T:谈了,可是……

B: I want you to deal with it today, please, Tony! We spent a lot of money on that stand and we'll send the brochures immediately.

B:我希望你今天把这事解决。我们订那个展位花了很多钱的,宣传册会立刻送过去的。

T: Well, I'll do my best, but I don't think we can change it.

T:好吧,我尽力,但是我觉得改变不了了。

B: Tony, if you can't do it then I'll phone the conference manager myself. And another thing, can you try to find a good agent there to act for us in Britain? Did you remember? To help with the publicity and so on?

B:托尼,如果你解决不了,我会亲自给展会经理打电话。另外,你能不能在那边找个好的代理?还记得这件事吗?找个代理为我们做宣传之类的活动。

T: OK. I'll do my best. I'll phone you again tomorrow, bye.

T:好的,我会尽力的,明天再给你打电话,再见。

C: Excuse me...

C:打扰了。

T: Yes, can I help you?

T:需要帮忙吗?

C: Can you tell me the way to the toilets, please?

C:知道洗手间怎么走吗?

有关汇报工作英语情景对话相关文章:

1.有关工作英语情景对话

2.有关赞美英语情景对话

3.有关求助英语情景对话

4.有关介绍和开场白情景对话

5.关于商业的英语对话

6.简单日常英语对话

7.给新来的同事介绍工作情景对话

8.有关道谢的英语情景对话

9.初次见面英语对话

10.简单的商业英语对话

有关汇报工作英语情景对话的评论条评论