酒店预订英语对话精选

发布时间:2017-05-12 18:01

随着英语课标的不断改革,英语教学中越来越重视培养学生的思维能力,批判思维作为人类思维的高层阶段,对个人和社会的发展起着极其重要的作用,需要人们的重视。小编整理了酒店预订英语对话,欢迎阅读!

酒店预订英语对话一

R:

Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?

长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

G:

I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.

我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。

R:

Yes,madam.How can i help you?

是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?

G:

The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。

R:

Only fifteen minutes drive.

只需要15分钟。

G:

Do you have a conference room?

你会议室吗?

R:

We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.

我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。

G:

So you must have a business center.

所以,是有商务中心的。

R:

Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.

是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。

G:

What do you charge for double and single rooms?

你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?

R:

Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元

G:

That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。

R:

Do you need any further information,madam?

夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?

G:

Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?

啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?

R:

Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.

是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。

G:

Thank you for all information.

谢谢您的所有信息。

R:

Thank you for calling the Changhong.

感谢您致电长虹.

酒店预订英语对话二

Lily is making a phonecall to the front desk of Hilton Hotel to make a reservation for her traveling.

莉莉正在给希尔顿酒店的前台打电话订房间。

Front Desk:Hello, this is Hilton Hotel. How may I help you?

前台:你好,这里是希尔顿酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?

Lily: Hi. I would like to make a reservation on this Friday.

莉莉:你好,我想订一间周五的房。

Front Desk:OK. What kind of room do you want? We have single rooms, twin rooms, double rooms and suites available on Friday.

前台:好的。请问您需要什么样子的房间?周五有单人间、双人双床间、双人间和套间。

Lily:I want a single room with ocean view. Do you have one?

莉莉:我想订一间带海景的单人间,可以吗?

Front Desk:Let me check. Yes.

前台:我看一下。可以。

Lily:OK. I will take it.

莉莉:好的,那我订这间了。

Front Desk:When do you check in? How long are you planning to stay? Do you have any special requirements?

前台:请问您什么时候入住?打算住几天呢?有什么特殊要求吗?

Lily:l guess I am going to arrive at 9:00 in the morning and I would like to leave at 2:00 in the afternoon on Sunday. Please give me a room away from the elevator. I hate noises while I am sleeping.

莉莉:我想我应该周五早上9点入住,周日下午2点退房。请帮我订一间远离电梯的房间,我睡觉怕吵。

Front Desk:OK. No problem.

前台:好的。没问题。

关于入住酒店英语对话:投诉并换一间清静的房间

Mike is talking to the front desk about his complaint in this hotel. He wishes to change to a quieter room.

迈克正在前台和酒店经理对话,他想投诉一下并换一间清静的房间。

Mike:Excuse me. Who is the person responsible for handling complaints here? I would like to make a few complaints.

迈克:你好。请问你们这里谁负责接受投诉?我想投诉一下。

Front Desk:I am the manager here. You can complain to me. How may I help you?

前台:我是这里的经理,您可以向我投诉。发生什么事情了呢?

Mike:Here is the thing. I was woke up by strange noises of the telephone several times last night. Even I unplugged it, it wouldn't stop beeping. I am also not satisfied with the housekeeping service in my room. So I want to change to a cleaner and quieter room.

迈克:是这样的。昨晚上我好几次被酒店电话发出的奇怪声音吵醒。我把电话线拔出来,它还是不停哔哔地响。还有我房间里的卫生打扫得也不是很干净。所以我希望你们能给我换一间更安静整洁的房间。

Front Desk:I apologize for everything disturbing you. We will give another room to you right now. Please wait a moment.

前台:针对您说的情况,我向您表示歉意。我们马上给您换房间,请稍候片刻。

关于入住酒店英语对话:办理退房手续

Lily is checking out at the front desk,

莉莉正在前台办理退房手续。

Front Desk:Good aftemoon madam. What can I do for you?

前台:下午好,女士,有什么可以帮您的吗?

Lily:Hi. I want to check out. My room is 1005.

莉莉:你好,我是1005的房主,我想办理退房手续。

Front Desk:OK. Please hold on a minute. So you checked in on Monday and stayed 3 nights in single room 1005. Is that right?

前台:好的,请稍等。您是周一入住的1005房间,入住了3晚,对吗?

Lily:Yes. Can I have a look at my bill?

莉莉:对的。我能看一下我的账单吗?

Front Dosk: OK. Here you are. If there are no questions, could we have your signature in the blank below?

前台:好的,给您。如果没有问题的话,请您在空白处签名,可以吗?

Lily:OK. I would like to have my receipt report, please.

莉莉:好的,请把收据给我吧。

Front Desk:Here it is. We are pleased to serve you here and we look forward to seeing you again. Wish you have a good day.

前台:您收好。很高兴为您服务,我们欢迎您下次光临。祝您愉快。

酒店预订英语对话三

Romm reservations. Can I help you?

我是房间部预订部的,能帮您吗?

BHello,is there a room available?

你好,还有房间吗?

AWhat kind of room do you have in mind?

想要什么样的房间?

BA twin room,please.

一个双人房间。

AHold on,please. ...I'm afraid we're fully booked.The only room available at the moment is a suite.

请等一等......恐怕已经全订完了,空着的只有套房了。

BOh,I see. Thank you anyway.

知道了,谢谢。

酒店预订英语对话精选的评论条评论