关于酒店预订英语对话
下面是小编整理的关于酒店预订英语对话,希望对大家有帮助。
关于酒店预订英语对话一:
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。
2.What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.
我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?
11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。
12. What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.
顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。
16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。
18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。
19.After you, please.你先请。
20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。
22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?
24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。
关于酒店预订英语对话二:
Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
关于酒店预订英语对话三:
A:Holiday Inn Hotel. Advance Reservation. Can I do anything for you?
B:Yes. I’m calling from Jiangsu Province. I’d like to reserve a room in your hotel.
A:What kind of room would you like,miss? We have single rooms, double rooms, suites and
deluxe suites in Chinese,british,French,and presidential styles.
B:How much does a Chinese single room cost?
A:150 yuan RMB per night with breakfast.
B:Ok, I’ll take it.
A:May I have your name and phone number, please?
B:Amy depp. A-M-Y, D-E-P-P.My phone number is12345.
A:Thank you,Miss Depp, And can I get your arrival and departure dates?
B:From November 4th to November 11th. And can I get a special rate ?
A:Yes ,we will give you a 10 percent discount. And what kind of room would you like to have?
B:I prefer a quiet room,
A:Ok, may I have you ID card number, please?
B:It’s 12345
A:Thank you. An quiet Chinese single room from November 4th to November 11th, and your ID
card number is 12345, am I correct,Miss Depp?
B:That’s right.
A:Ok, Thank you for calling us, miss depp. We’re looking forward to seeing you next week.
B:Thank you ,Goodbye.
C:Good evening ,What can I do for you, miss?
D:I reserved a Chinese single room last weeks. I’m Amy depp.
C:Just a moment,please,I’ll check the list. Could I see your ID card , please?
D:Here it is.
C:Thank you. And would you mind filling in the registration form?
D:I’ll take care of it. Here you are.
C:Thanks , How are you going to pay, in cash, by credit card, or others?
D:in cash.
C:Well , may I have 1500 yuan RMB as deposit?
D:Here it is
. C:Thank you, Please keep the deposit receipt. Here is the key to Room 403 ,the room card and the
breakfast coupons. Please keep them carefully.
D:I see.
C:The bellman will show you up with your baggage .We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
E:Good morning, miss. May I help you? F:I want to check out now.
E:OK, please tell me what your room number is. F:It’ s 403, and here is my room card.
E:Just a moment, please. Let me prepare your bill for you. Here you are, Miss Depp, it total 1200
yuan RMB deposit, and this is the deposit receipt.
F:I paid 1500 yuan RMB deposit when I check in, this is the deposit receipt.
E:Thank you, we will return you 300 yuan RMB, Please check it and keep the invoice.
F:One more thing. I’d like to get my valuables back from your safe-deposit box. This is the receipt
you gave me 5 days ago.
E:Ok, here you are, Please check if they are all right.
F:Right,thank you.
E:You are welcome. We hope you enjoy your stay with us and visit here again some day.
关于酒店预订英语对话的评论条评论