关于建议的英语对话阅读

发布时间:2017-06-08 14:13

在英语教学中,对话训练是必不可少的一项内容,主要目的在于丰富学生的英语听、说技能,提升学生的英语综合能力,体现英语作为交流工具的价值。小编整理了关于建议的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于建议的英语对话一

Steven wants to order an Easy-own package, so he asks Lucy to give him some suggestions.

史蒂文想订制一款神州行套餐,于是他想让露西给他点建议。

Steven: Hello, I want to order an Easy-own package. What would you recommend?

史蒂文:你好,我想订制一款神州行套餐,你能给我推荐一下吗?

Lucy: Which function do you use more, making calls or sending short messages?

露西:问您平时是打电话多还是发短信多?

Steven: About the same. But I'm looking for a job, so I have to answer the phone often.

史蒂文:都差不多。不过,我现在在找工作,所以接电话会比较多。

Lucy: Then I recommend this package to you. You can receive all the calls free by paying just10 yuan a month.

露西:那我推荐您订制这款套餐, 每个月花10块钱,就可以免费接听电话。

Steven: That's good. How can I order it?

史蒂文:这个好。那我怎么订制呢?

Lucy: Sending a message "KTCTWY" to 10086 will do.

露西:您只要发送短信“KTCTWY” 至10086,就可以了。

Steven: Thank you. I'll have a try.

史蒂文:谢谢你,我试试看。

Lucy: You're welcome.

露西:不客气。

关于建议的英语对话二

Amy: What's up, Michael? You look down today.

你怎么了,迈克尔?你看起开很低落。

Michael: I got a "C" again in the English exam. What do you think I should do?

我这次英语测试又得了'C'级,你觉得我应该怎么做?

Amy: Well, English is a "paper tiger". Its natural enemy is adequate practice.

英语是个“纸老虎”,它的敌人是足够的练习。

Michael: I did practice a lot, like doing lots of reading comprehension exercises every day.

我做了很多练习,每天做很多好像阅读理解这类的练习。

Amy: Well, I suggest that every day you do some reading aloud, and try to speak more .That will help cultivate your sense of the language, which is essential for English learning.

好的,我建议你每天读一些阅读,尝试多说一点。这有助于你培养语感,这在英语学习中至关重要。

Michael: I see. I'll give it a try.

我知道了,我会试试的。

关于建议的英语对话三

Jerry:

Hello, Elizabeth. How are you?

你好,伊丽莎白。近来好吗?

Elizabeth:

Fine, thanks.

很好,谢谢。

Jerry:

Are you sure you’re all right? You look a bit worried today. Is anything wrong?

你肯定没事?你今天看上去有点着急,是不是出了什么事?

Elizabeth:

Well, yes, there is something wrong actually. Perhaps you can give me some advice.

嗯,的确出了点事,或许你能给我提些建议。

Jerry:

Of course, if I can.

当然,只要我能办到。

Elizabeth:

Well, last night when I returned from the theatre, I found that I’d lost my wallet.

嗯,昨晚我从剧院回来后,发现我的钱包丢了。

Jerry:

Oh dear! That’s terrible! What was in your wallet?

哎呀,那就太糟了!钱包里都有些什么?

Elizabeth:

Well, some money, of course, my visa, all my identity cards and some photos.

唉,当然有些钱,还有我的签证和所有证明身份的证件以及一些照片。

Jerry:

Well, if I were you, I’d go to the police station straight away and report it.

嗯,如果我是你,我就直接去公安局报案。

Elizabeth:

Yes, I’ve already done that, and they said they’d look for it. But we’re leaving soon and I need my visa and identitycards badly.

是啊,我已这样做了,他们说他们会找的。但是我们马上就要离开这里了,我急需签证和所有身份证明。

Jerry:

Oh dear! What a pity! Are you sure you lost the wallet in the theatre?

唉,真遗憾!你肯定是把钱包丢在剧院了吗?

Elizabeth:

Yes, quite sure.

是的,肯定如此。

Jerry:

I think you should put an advertisement in the China Daily, saying when and where you lost it.

我想你应该在《中国日报》上登则启事,说明遗失钱包的时间与地点。

Elizabeth:

But that takes too long.

不过那太费时间。

Jerry:

Wait a minute! My uncle lives in Beijing and he lives very close to the theatre. I’ll telephone him and ask him to go thereto inquire about it. You’d better have breakfast now and I’ll meet you later.

等一下,我想起来了!我的叔叔就在北京,而且住的地方离剧院很近。我可以打电话给他请他去剧院打听一下。你现在最好去吃早饭,过一会我来找你。

Elizabeth:

Oh, thank you. I hope he finds it.

啊,谢谢。我希望他能找到。

关于建议的英语对话阅读的评论条评论