儿童经典英语诗歌朗诵大全
因为儿童诗歌承载着开发儿童思维、陶冶儿童情操、启迪儿童语言、培养儿童语感的重要使命,儿童能从诗歌里获得精神和力量,获得内心的美。小编精心收集了儿童经典英语诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
儿童经典英语诗歌:The Star 星星
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
闪烁, 一闪一闪,小星星,
How I wonder what you are!
我想知道你是什么!
Up above the world so high,
高于世界如此之高,
Like a diamond in the sky.
像天空中的钻石。
When the blazing sun is gone,
当炽热的 太阳消失了,
When he nothing shines upon,
当他没有照射的时候
Then you show your little light,
然后你显示你小小的光亮,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
闪烁,闪烁,所有的夜晚。
Then the traveler in the dark,
然后在黑暗中的旅客 ,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
感谢你的小火花,
He could not see which way to go,
他不知道该往哪里走,
If you did not twinkle so.
如果你不闪烁。
In the dark blue sky you keep,
在深蓝色的天空你的身影 ,
And often through my curtains peep,
我经常透过窗帘窥视,
For you never shut you eye,
永不闭上你的眼睛,
Till the sun is in the sky.
直到太阳挂在天空。
As your bright and tiny spark,
作为你的明亮和微小的火花,
Lights the traveler in the dark-
黑夜照耀着游人
Though I know not what you are,
虽然我不知道你是什么,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
一闪,一闪,小星星。
儿童经典英语诗歌:The Child And The Honey Bee 孩子和蜜蜂
Come here, little bee !
到这里来,小蜜蜂!
There are sweet flowers by me ;
我身上有花香;
Come, and just let me see
来,让我看看
How your honey is made.
你的蜂蜜是怎么做的
" Oh ! I can't ; for I fear
“哦!我不能,因为我害怕
That, for coming too near
所有我不敢靠的太近,
I should pay very dear ;
我应该很可爱;
I'm afraid ! I'm afraid !”
我害怕!我害怕!“
O, feel no alarm !
啊,感觉没有事!
Not a wing nor an arm -
没有翅膀也没有手臂—
Not a part will I harm,
没有伤害我,
While you're sipping your till
当你喝着你的蜂蜜
Pretty maid, then I'll come
漂亮的姑娘,我会来的
Close beside you, and hum ;
靠近你,哼;
And you shall have some
你要有一些准备
Of the sweets I distil."
蜂蜜从花朵中提炼升华。”
My trust then is free,
我单纯的相信,
Just as yours is to me ;
就像你是我的;
But, be sure, little bee,
但是,可以肯定的是,小蜜蜂,
Not to give me your sting !
不要给我你的刺!
"Oh, no, no ! since I flew
“哦,没有,没有!自从我会飞以来
From the cell where I grew,
在我成长的岁月里,
None has known me to do
没有人知道我做过
So ungrateful a thing !”
如此忘恩负义的事!“
Then, why thus supplied
那么,为什么这样做
With a sting, but to hide
有刺,但隐藏起来
And to keep never tried,
仅仅是为了保护从未尝试,
Out of sight ? cunning bee !
不见了?狡猾的蜜蜂!
" He who gave me the sting,
“他给我的刺,
And the swift gauzy wing.
和飞得快的薄翼。
Bids me not harm a thing
不要做伤害我的事
That would not injure me."
这也不会伤害到我。”
儿童经典英语诗歌:Ding dong! 叮咚
Ding dong! ding dong!
叮咚!叮咚!
I'll sing you a song.
我会为你唱一首歌。
Tis about a little bird.
这是关于一只小鸟。
He sat on a tree,
他坐在一棵树上,
And he sang to me,
他对我唱,
And I never said a word.
我从来没有说过一句话。
Ding dong! ding dong!
叮咚!叮咚!
I'll sing you a song.
我会为你唱一首歌。
'Tis about a little mouse.
这是关于一个小老鼠。
He looked very cunning
他看起来很狡猾
As I saw him running
当我看到他跑
About my father's house.
关于我父亲的房子。
Ding dong! ding dong!
叮咚!叮咚!
I'll sing you a song.
我会为你唱一首歌。
'Tis about my little kitty.
这是关于我的小猫咪。
She's speckled all over,
她花在
And I know you'll love her,
我知道你爱她,
For she is very pretty.
她是很漂亮的。
儿童经典英语诗歌朗诵大全的评论条评论