英语范文加翻译
购买英语阅读资料时,记得找有带翻译的哦,这样子遇到不理解的单词或者句子时就可以拿来参考了。下面是小编给大家整理的英语范文加翻译,供大家参阅!
英语范文加翻译:关于东西方文化差异
My dream is to study abroad in the future. I am always that kind of life can come true soon.
我的梦想是以后可以去留学。我总是希望那样的生活能早日成真。
But, before I realize my dream, I have to do some preparation.
但是,在实现梦想之前,我得做一些准备工作。
I think the most important thing I need to do first is to adapt the life there.
我想我首先需要做的是适应那里的生活。
It is said that there is a big difference between the eastern and western culture.
据说东西方文化是有差异的。
If I know nothing, it is easy for me to have culture conflict.
如果我什么都不知道,很容易发生文化冲突。
It will put me into an embarrass place.
这会置我于一个尴尬的地方。
For example, dragon is the leader for all animals and it has holy good meaning in china.
例如,龙是在中国是万兽之王,有着无比神圣的意义。
But it means violence in the western country.
但是在西方国家则是暴力的象征。
I need to learn as much the cultural conflicts as possible to make my oversea life become easier.
我要尽量了解更多的文化冲突,这样我的留学生活才会变得更简单。
英语范文加翻译:我最喜爱的男演员
I like to watch movie, I had watched many movies, Jackie Chen is my favorite male actor.
我喜欢看电影,我已经看了很多电影,成龙是我最喜欢的男演员。
When I was small, I watched Jackie Chen’s action movie, he can beat many guys at the sametime, he is many teenagers’ hero.
当我很小的时候,我看了成龙的动作片,他能同时打很多人,他是很多青少年的英雄。
In the last ten years, Jackie Chen has aimed at the foreign market, he took many movies andcooperated with foreign stars, he has achieved great success.
在最近时间里,成龙瞄准了海外市场,他演了很多电影,和外国演员合作,取得了巨大的成功。
Jackie’s success teaches us a lesson, the secret of achieving success is hard work.
成龙的成功教会了我们,成功的奥秘在于努力工作。
Jackie got wounded when he shot films, he has many scars on his body.
在拍电影的时候,成龙受伤,他身上留下了很多伤疤。
Now he is over 50, but he is going on his playing, we are happy to see Jackie Chen’s movie.
现在他已年过50,但是他仍然拍戏,我们很高兴看到成龙的电影。
英语范文加翻译:追星之旅
Fan bingbing is my idol. She is one of the most popular stars.
范冰冰是我的偶像。她是最受欢迎的明星之一。
She is beautiful and capable. I love watching her movies and TV serials.
她很漂亮也很能干。我喜欢看她的电影和电视剧。
But last Saturday, I had seen her in the reality. She came to take part in the openingceremony of the MIXC.
不过,上周六,我在现实生活中看到了她。她来参加万象城的开幕仪式。
Hearing her coming, I went there in the morning in case of missing with her.
听说她要来,以防跟她错过,我一大早就去那里等了。
I waited there until seven o’clock in the evening. It was tired but worthy. There were so manypeople.
我在那儿一直等到晚上七点。很累但是也很值得。人很多。
I tried hard to get a good place. Oh, god. I saw Fan bingbing.
我费了九牛二虎之力才找到一个好位置。哦,天哪。我看见范冰冰了。
She was more beautiful than in TV. She shocked me.
她比在电视上还漂亮。她惊到我了。
And all her behaviors and words were very appropriate. It was a wonderful day.
她所有的言行举止都很得体。真是美好的一天。
英语范文加翻译:菜和生活
Yesterday was my birthday. My mother made a big meal for me.
昨天是我的生日。我妈妈给我做了一顿大餐。
There were lots of foods, but not every dish was fit for my taste.
有很多菜,不过不是每一道菜都合我口味。
Some were sour, some were sweet, some were bitter and some were hot.
有的菜是酸的,有的是甜的,有的是苦的,还有的是辣的。
I loved the food tasted sweet the most and dislike the bitter food.
我最喜欢的是甜的食物,最讨厌的有苦味的食物。
But my mother asked me to have a taste for each dish, because those dishes were anotherreflection of our life.
但是,我妈妈让我把每道菜都尝尝,因为这些菜就像是我们的生活一样。
Our life was full of sour, sweet, bitter, hot.
我们的生活也是充满了酸,甜,苦,辣。
When I experienced all of them, I grew up.
当我都经历过这些后,我就长大了。
I was confused, but I believed my mother. I hoped I can grow up sooner.
我很困惑,但我相信我妈妈。希望我能早点长大。
英语范文加翻译:城市的变化
I live in a city, since I was small, I witnessed all the things happened in this city.
我住在一个城市,当我很小的时候,我目睹了发生在这个城市的一切事情。
Now, in my eyes, after so many years, the city has changed so much.First, the transportationhas become fluent.
现在,在我眼里,交通变得便利。
Many years ago, there were less bus stations, people always needed to changed their lines bymany cars.
很多年以前,公共汽车站点很好,人们总是需要通过换车来改变路线。
But now, almost all the places can be reached by bus, people don't need to change the line.
现在,几乎所有的地方都可以通过公交车到达,人们不用改变路线。
Second, the buildings are enlarging, this reflects the city's economy develops fast.
第二,建筑正在扩大,这反映了一个城市经济的快速发展。
Indeed, I can go to many newly built public places to have fun, some are for children, some arefor the old,
确实,我可以去很多新建的公共场所玩,一些是给孩子的,一些是给老人家的,
all of these are good for people's communication. The city's change reflects people keep pacewith time.
所有的这些对于人们的交流是有用的。城市的改变反映了人们与时俱进。
以上是小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。
英语范文加翻译的评论条评论