双语美文 :理解生活
双语美文 :理解生活
摘录:世界上最美妙的一件事是,当你拥抱一个你爱的人,他竟然把你抱得更紧。
Life is like live telecast of a TV event. There is no ‘rehearsal’.
Hence we must strive to do the best we can in everything!
人生没有彩排,只有现场直播,所以每一件事都要努力做得最好!
It’s not our abilities that show what we truly are,it is our choices.
决定我们成为什么样的人,不是我们的能力,而是我们的选择。
God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
上帝爱你是因为上帝就是这样,不是因为你做了或者没做什么事情。
One of a the best feeling in the world is when you’re hugging the person you love,and they hug you back even tighter.
世界上最美妙的一件事是,当你拥抱一个你爱的人,他竟然把你抱得更紧。
You have to hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow. Lose in order to gain.Most of life’s lessons are learned with pain.
一个人,先得受伤才能明了,先得跌倒才开始成长,先得丢失才会有收获。
很多时候,就是在跌跌拌拌中,我们学会了生活。
Take the chance while you still have the choice.
当你还有机会选择时,不妨冒险一试。
There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.
天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过。
Life can be unfair sometimes, but there’s no reason to give up on it.
有时候,生活是不公平的,但我们却没理由对此绝望。
Some songs can make you sad and cry when you hear.
But it’s actually not the song that makes you cry, it’s the people behind the memories.
总有那么一些歌,让我们悲伤,让我们哭泣。
但其实让我们哭泣的并不是那些歌本身,而是藏在回忆里的那些人。
Life will get better when it goes bad to a certain extent.
Because it can’t get worse than this.We should fill our heart with sunshine.
生活坏到一定程度就会好起来,因为它无法更坏。所以我们心中应该总是充满阳光。
I’m in love with you from the day I knew you till now.
我爱你,爱了整整一个曾经。
Love makes time pass, time makes love pass.
爱情,让时间匆匆而过,时间,让爱情消逝于无形。
Memories can make you smile, but it can very well make you cry hard.
回忆,有时令你嘴角上扬,有时也能让你潸然泪下。
Giving up doesn’t mean you’re weak, sometimes it means you’re strong enough to let go.
放弃并不总意味着你软弱,有时反而说明你足够坚强去舍弃。
By desiring little, a poor man makes himself rich.
奢求更少,穷人也会变成富人。
Heart is a fertile place. Anything planted in it will grow whether it’s love or hate.
人的内心是一块肥沃的土壤。无论种下的是爱或是恨,都能在这里茁壮成长。
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
生命的质量不是在于你活了多久,而是那些令人砰然心动的精彩瞬间。
It’s not easy to change friendship into love. But it’s even harder to turn love into friendship.
让友情变成爱情不是件容易的事,而让爱情变成友情却更难。
Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
要理解生活,需要往后看;要过好生活,必须往前看。
Concentrate on what you have, instead of wishing for what you don’t have.
珍惜你现在拥有的,而不是期待自己没有的。
Be yourself and stay unique. Your imperfections make you beautiful, lovable, and valuable.
做最特别的自己,正因为你的不完美,你才如此美丽、可爱、珍贵!
Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
爱不在于彼此凝视,而在于注视着同一个方向。
Sometimes you need patience in order to find true happiness. It won’t come fast and it won’t come easy, but it will be worth it.
很多时候,为了求得真正的幸福,我们需要保持耐心。因为真正的幸福不会很快到来,也不会轻易到来,但它值得等待。
Save your heart for someone who cares.
为了某个在乎你的人,请节约你的真心!
When the world says, “Give Up!” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time”.
当全世界都要我放弃,还是期待有人轻语一声:再试一次!
Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
无论去哪儿,什么天气,记得带上自己的阳光。
双语美文 :理解生活的评论条评论