关于金融的英语对话阅读

发布时间:2017-06-11 21:15

英语教学是教学中最重要的组成部分,而英语对话教学是整个英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分,其不仅可以有效地提高学生的英语口语表达能力,还可以培养学生良好的英语应用习惯。下面是小编精心收集的关于金融的英语对话,希望大家喜欢!

关于金融的英语对话篇一

A:Miss Lin,I'd like to recommend a new bank card to you.I think you will like it.

B:really? What's that?

A:Peony Money Link Card.

B:What is a "Money Link" Card?

A:Oh.Is is a versatile card that links a lot of businesses.

B:"Versatile?" What does it mean?

A:You may either make deposits and withdrawals at any savings office or make transfers and inquiries at any ATM with the card.

B:Anything else?

A:With this card,you may also enjoy services like consumption at POS terminals of all the specially-engaged commercial units, payroll agency service and agency payment for power and gas,etc.

B:Oh.That's what I want.

A:But,it is only a debit card without the function of credit consumption.

B:It doesn't matter.

A:林小姐,我向您推荐一种新卡。我想您一定喜欢。

B:真的吗?那是什么卡?

A:牡丹"灵通"卡?

B:什么是灵通卡?

A:喔。它是一种多用途卡。

B:"多用途"?这是什么意思呢?

A:您可以在任何储蓄所存、取款,在任何一台柜员机上转账、查询。

B:还有其它用途吗?

A:有了这张卡,您还可以享受在所有POS机特约商户消费,代发工资,代交电费、水费等等。

B:噢。这正是我想要的。

A:但它只是一种借记卡,没有信用消费的功能。

B:没关系。

关于金融的英语对话篇二

A:I was inquiring about a bill that I never got.

我来问一下为什么我的账单还没有寄到。

B:Which credit card was the bill for?

哪个信用卡?

A:The bill was for my Master Card.

万事达信用卡

B:That bill should have been mailed about two weeks ago.

两周之前就应该寄到了。

A:It never came in the mail.

邮箱里没有。

B:My computer shows that it has already been mailed.

我的电脑里显示已经送达了。

A:I have not gotten my bill, so what should I do about that?

但是没有到我手上啊,我该怎么办?

B:You should try contacting your post office.

你应该跟当地的邮局联系。

A:If it is the post office's fault, may I have an extension on my bill?

如果是邮局的责任,我能延期支付吗?

B:You'll have to prove it was their error; then you can get an extension.

那么你需要证明那是他们的过错,这样才可以延期。

A:Thank you for all your help.

谢谢你的帮助。

B:You are very welcome. Have a good day.

不客气,祝你过得愉快。

关于金融的英语对话篇三

A:I would like to exchange Chinese money intoGerman currency please.

我想把人民币兑换成德国马克。

B:Certainly. How much will you be exchangingtoday?

可以。您想换多少钱?

A:How about 50,000 RMB. Would that be aproblem?

五万人民币?可以吗?

B:That’s a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware thatthere is a ten-percent service charge, though.

您兑换的钱很多,但是不成问题。请注意我们要收百分之十的服务费。

A:Ten percent! Now that’s hefty! 百分之十,大多了!

B:Wait a minute… do you have an account with us?

等等,您有我们银行的户头吗?

A:Yes I do; here is my account number.

有。这是账户号。

B:For members, there is a small transaction charge, but it’s only 5 dollars per transaction.Any particular denomination?

会员的话,业务费会少点,每笔5美元。还需要其他币种吗?

A:3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty’s, please.

要三千一百马克的,其它的要十马克和二十马克的。

B:Here you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?

给您,Lee先生。您还需要其他的服务吗?

关于金融的英语对话阅读的评论条评论