利用英语对话学习英语

发布时间:2017-04-07 01:40

人有七情六欲,所以饿了就要去饭店点餐吃。下面是小编给大家整理的利用英语对话学习英语,供大家参阅!

利用英语对话学习英语:AT A RESTAURANT

Dashan:Oh, look. It's seven o'clock. I'm hungry.

大山:哎呀,瞧,都7点了。我饿了。

Yunbo: I'm hungry, too. Let's go out for dinner.

云波:我也饿了。我们出去吃饭吧。

Rumei: Good idea. Let's try some Canadian beef.

如梅:好主意。我们去尝一尝加拿大的牛肉吧。

Dashan: Mmm, hmm. Canadian beef is excellent. Yunbo, please ask the front desk clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.

大山:啊,加拿大的牛肉特棒。云波,你能不能去问问前台服务员,咱们饭店周围有没有好的牛排餐馆。

Rumei: Please speak English ONLY, Dashan.

如梅:大山,请你只讲英语。

Dashan: Sorry. Yunbo, please ask the clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.

大山:对不起。云波,请你问问前台服务员附近有没有好的牛排餐馆。

Yunbo: Excuse me. Is there a good steak restaurant near here?

云波:请问,附近有好牛排饭馆吗?

Clerk: Yes, there is. There's a good restaurant about two blocks from here.

服务员:有,离这儿两条街远的地方就有一家好饭馆。

Yunbo: Great.

云波:太好了。

Clerk: Yes, Vic's Steak House is very popular.

服务员:对,威克牛排酒家很受欢迎。

Yunbo: How do we get to Vic's?

云波:去威克牛排酒家怎么走?

Clerk: First, go out the front door and turn right. Then, walk two blocks. It's on your left. It's next to the parking lot.

服务员:先出大门向右拐,然后走两个街区。威克牛排酒家在你的左手边,紧挨着停车场。

Yunbo: So, first we turn right. Then we go two blocks.

云波:先出大门向右拐,再朝前走两个街区。

Clerk: Uh huh.

服务员:对,对。

Yunbo: And, it's next to the parking lot?

云波:挨着停车场?

Clerk: Yes, you can't miss it. There's a big sign in front of it.

服务员:对,你不会错过的。 酒家正门挂着一块很大的招牌。

Yunbo&Dashan: Thanks.

云波 & 大山:谢谢你。

Clerk: You're welcome. Oh, sir. Don't forget your map.

服务员:不客气。喂,先生,别忘了你的地图。

Yunbo: Oh, thanks. We're in luck. There's a good steak house two blocks from here. We can walk to it.

云波:啊,谢谢。 (对如梅说)我们运气好。 离这里两个街区有一家好牛排馆子。我们可以走着去。

Rumei: Come on. Let's go.

如梅:快点。我们走吧。

利用英语对话学习英语:AT A RESTAURANT

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下来。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

云波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

云波:我要米饭。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米饭。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:闻起来好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:谢谢。

Dashan: You're welcome.

大山:不客气。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

利用英语对话学习英语的评论条评论