餐厅英语对话
下面是小编整理的餐厅英语对话, 欢迎大家阅读!
1)
Waiter: How many in your party? 服务员:您几位?
Customer: Four 顾客:四位
Waiter: This way, please. 服务员:这边请。
Waiter: Are you ready to order? 服务员:可以点菜了吗?
Customer: Could you give us a second, please? (could you wait a moment?) 顾客:请给我我们一会儿时间好吗?
Waiter: Sure.
服务员:当然可以
词汇: be ready to do … 准备好做某事 order:点(菜,饮料,动词)
2)
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Would you like some eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。
A: Anything else, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 3)
A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are. 给您。
A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) AA制
A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express. 记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
补充:在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。例如: 非正式英语 正式英语
What’s your name? May I have your name? 您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Would you like some tea? 您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir. Hey, uh-huh, Hold on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。
对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms.
二.基本待客英语
一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:
1. May I ~ 2. Could you ~
3 Would you ~
4. Shall I ~?
只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。
1. 自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~ May I have your name, please?
我能知道你的名字吗?(请问尊姓大名)
May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?
May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?
2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?
Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?
Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?
3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee? (would like 。。。要,想要。。。) 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
请问您介意坐在这里吗?
只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。 When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山?
Where would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?
Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?
Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?
How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理?
How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票? 4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?
餐厅英语对话的评论条评论