初中英语故事演讲比赛

发布时间:2017-05-20 11:43

在英语教学中采用故事教学是符合少年儿童的心理和生理的特点的。英语不仅是学习的内容,而且是学习的工具。小编精心收集了初中英语故事演讲,供大家欣赏学习!

初中英语故事演讲:The Golden Touch

Midas,son of the Great Goddess of Ida,by a hero whosename is not remembered ,was a pleasureloving King of Macedonian Bromium,where he ruled over the Brigians and planted his famous rose gardens.

One day,the old hero Silenus,Dionysus' former teacher,happened to straggle from the main body of the Dionysian army as it marched out of Thrace into Boeotia,and was found sleeping and drunken in the rose gardens.The gardeners tied him and ledhim before Midas,to whom he told wonderful tales of a big continent lying beyond the Ocean's stream ——altogether separatefrom the united mass of Europe,Asia,or Africa——where gigantic,happy,and longlived people lived in splendid cities,enjoying a wonderful law system.Midas,delighted with Silenus' fictions,entertained him for five days and nights,and then ordered a guide to lead him to Dionysus' headquarters.

Dionysus,who had been worrying about Silenus,sent toask how Midas wished to be rewarded.He replied without hesitation:‘Please turn all I touch into gold.' However,not onlystones,flowers,and the furnishings of his house turned to gold but,when he sat down to table,so did the food he ate and the water he drank .Midas soon begged to be freed from his wish,because he was fast dying of hunger and thirst.Highlyamused ,Dionysus told him to visit the source of the river Pactolus and there wash himself.He obeyed,and was at oncefreed from the golden touch,but the sands of the river Pactolusare bright with gold to this day.

弥达斯是伊达山大女神和一位姓名不详的英雄的儿子。他是马其顿勃洛弥恩的好寻欢作乐的国王。他统治勃里癸亚人民,种植闻名遐迩的玫瑰花。

一天,狄俄尼索斯酒神和追随者从色雷斯出发去维奥蒂亚。狄俄尼索斯以前的老师森林之神老西勒诺斯不巧跟队伍走散了。他喝得醉醺醺的,躺在弥达斯的花园里酣然大睡。园丁发现了他,把他捆起来领去见弥达斯。他给弥达斯讲述有关大洋河彼岸的、与连成一片的欧罗巴、亚细亚或阿非利加完全脱离的一个大洲的奇妙的故事。大洲上座落着神奇的城市,居住着身材高大、幸福而长寿的人民,拥有值得赞颂的法律制度。西勒诺斯的故事使弥达斯听得欣喜若狂。他盛情款待老山神五天五夜,然后派向导护送他回到狄俄尼索斯的大本营。

狄俄尼索斯一直在为西勒诺斯担心。现在,他派人问弥达斯有什么要求,他应该怎样报答他。弥达斯毫不迟疑地回答说,“请恩准使我摸到的一切都变成金子。”然而,变成金子的不仅仅是石块、花朵和屋内的陈设。他坐下吃饭时,他吃的食物和喝的水也都变成金子。过了不久,弥达斯恳求狄俄尼索斯使他从他那愿望中解脱开来,因为他饥渴交加,快死了。狄俄尼索斯逗弄弥达斯,开心得很。他叫弥达斯前往帕克托罗斯河的源头,在河里洗个澡。弥达斯依法行事,立即解除了点金术,但帕克托罗斯河的沙子至今因含金而闪闪发光。

初中英语故事演讲:海神波塞东

Poseidon was son of Kronus and Rhea,and brother ofZeus.After the war with the Titans,he became the mighty and majestic god of the sea,ruling all the water saround the earth.He was considered to have the greatest power next to Zeus .Poseidon ruled his kingdom with cold shaking.He could call up all the big winds and stir up or calm down the stormy oceans. with a trident in his hand ,he flew across the waves in a carriage drawn by horses with bronze hoofs and golden hairs.Although he had a seat on Olympus,he lived,most of the time,in his shining golden palace in the deeps of the oceans.

Poseidon was ambitious and aggressive .Unhappy with the part of power given to him,he planned to throw down Zeus from his high position.The plan did not come off,and he was senta way to serve a human being on earth. with the help of Apollo he built the famous walls of Troy for king Laomed on.On one occasion he argued with Athena over the naming of the new city Athens and was forced to give in to the goddess of wisdom.On another he entered into a bitter dispute with Apollo over the king of Corinth and won the case in the end.

Poseidon's loves produced strange children.His wife bore him the children who were half man and half-fish in form.When Demeter did not like his attention and changed herself into ahorse,shameless Poseidon turned himself into a horse to continue his seeking.Out of their love a wonderful horse,Arion byname,was born.This horse had the power of speech and was sure to win all the car riageraces in Greece.Poseidon robbed The ophane,a beautiful maiden,and taking her to an island,changed her into a sheep and himself into a ram.As a result the golden-fleeced ram came into being.

波塞冬是喀琅娜斯与洛伊之子,宙斯之兄。与泰坦的战争结束之后,波塞冬成为伟大而威严的海之神,掌管环绕大陆的所有水域。人们认为他的权力仅次于宙斯。他用令人战栗的地动山摇来统治他的王国。他有呼风之术,并且能够掀起或是平息狂暴的大海。手持三叉戟,他坐在铜蹄金髦马驾的车里掠过海浪。尽管他在奥林波斯山有一席之地,但是大部分时间他都住在海洋深处他的灿烂夺目的金色宫殿里。

波塞冬野心勃勃,而且好战。不满足于他所拥有的权力,他密谋把宙斯从他的宝座上赶下来。阴谋没有得逞,他被赶往人间服侍一位凡人。在阿波罗的帮助下,他替拉俄塞冬国王修筑了著名的特洛伊城墙。一次他和雅典娜就新城雅典起名之事争吵,最后被迫向智慧女神让步。另一次他因科林斯的国王之故与阿波罗激烈争吵,最后以胜利告终。

波塞冬的爱情为他带来了奇怪的子女,他的妻子给他生下半人半鱼的子女。得墨特尔不喜欢波塞冬对她的注意,就变成一匹马,不知羞耻的波塞冬也变成一匹马,继续追求她。一匹骏马,名为阿瑞翁,是他们的爱情之果。这匹马能够说话,在希腊的所有马拉车大赛中必定独占鳌头。波塞冬还抢走了美丽的少女忒尔菲,把她掳到一个岛上,使她变成一只绵羊,他自己变成一只公羊。结果长有金色羊毛的公羊就出现了。

初中英语故事演讲:老鼠嫁女儿

Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.

很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸

He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.

他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人

But, who was the greatest person in the world?

但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?

Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.

啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人

The mouse father went to talk to the sun.

老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话

“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.

什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云

If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”

只要他一出现,我就被遮住了

The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.

老鼠爸爸就去找云

“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.

什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风

If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”

只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的

The mouse father went to talk to the wind.

老鼠爸爸就去找风

“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.

什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙

If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”

只要他一出现,我就被挡住了

The mouse father went to talk to the wall.

老鼠爸爸就去找墙

“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”

什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!

“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”

世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?

“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”

没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!

The mouse father was very happy.

老鼠爸爸好开心!

He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.

他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。

He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.

他决定要将自己的女儿嫁给隔壁英俊的鼠小弟

初中英语故事演讲比赛的评论条评论