有关海关的英语对话精选

发布时间:2017-06-02 09:48

小学英语对话课是小学英语教学中一项非常重要的教学内容,学习小学英语不仅仅是为了提高学习成绩,更重要的是培养学生运用语言的能力。小编整理了有关海关的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

有关海关的英语对话一

A:Do you have anything to declare?

您有什么要申报的吗?

B:I have a camera and three bottles of whisky.

我带了一台照相机和三瓶威士忌。

A:OK. You'll have to pay duty for the whisky.

好的。您得为三瓶威士忌缴税。

B:Well, where shall I pay the duty for the whisky?

好的,要在哪里缴税呢?

A:Please wait a moment. I'll make out the duty memo. Here you are. Take this and pay the people over there.

请等一下,我查一下税单。给您。您拿着这个到那里去付钱。

B:I've paid the duty. Here is the receiptB

我已经付了关税,这是收据。

A:Very well. I hope you'll enjoy your stay in China.

很好。希望您在中国玩儿得愉快。

B:Thank you.

谢谢你。

有关海关的英语对话二

A:Excuse me, can I have your passport, your immigration form and your Customs Declaration Form, please?

请问,我可以看您的护照、入境登记表和报关单吗?

B:OK. Here you are.

好,给您。

A:How long will you be staying at Hotel in China?

您在中国的旅馆待多久?

B:About three weeks.

大约三个星期。

A:And what's the purpose of your visit?

您旅行的目的是什么?

B:Sightseeing.

观光。

A:And where will you be staying?

您要住在哪里?

B:At the Friendship Hotel in Beijing.

北京的友谊宾馆。

A:OK. Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, or food in here?

好,请您把手提行李放在柜台上好吗?您有没有带什么礼物或食品?

B:Yes, I have some fresh apples in my suitcase.

有,我的手提箱里有一些新鲜的苹果。

A:I'm sorry, sir, you can't bring fresh fruit into China. I'm going to have to confiscate these.

抱歉,先生,您不能带新鲜水果进入中国。我得没收这些东西。

B:Oh, that's too bad.

哦,太可惜了。

有关海关的英语对话三

A:Good morning, sir. May I see your passport?

先生,早上好。我可以看一下您的护照吗?

B:Yes, of course. Here it is.

当然可以。护照在这儿。

A:Thank you. Are all these yours?

谢谢。这些行李都是您的吗?

B:No, some of them are my friend's. Do you want her passport, too?

不,一些是我朋友的。您也要看她的护照吗?

A:Yes, please. Do you have any carry-on items?

对,请出示一下。您还带有其他的随身行李吗?

B:Do you want me to put it on the belt, too?

这个包也要放在输送带上吗?

A:Yes, please. Would you please open this big suitcase?

是的,请放上去。请把这个大行李箱打开。

B:OK. Just a moment. It's just some clothes and toiletries.

那好。请稍等一下。只是些衣服和化妆品。

A:OK. Do you have anything to declare?

好的。你们带有需要申报的物品吗?

B:I think there is nothing.

我想没有了。

A:Any fresh food, live plants, or animals?

有没有新鲜食品、植物或动物?

B:Oh, no. None of that.

哦,没有。这些我们都没有。

A:Thank you. You may lock up your suitcase. Here are your passports.

谢谢,您可以把行李箱锁上了。护照还给你们。

B:Thanks a lot.

非常感谢。

有关海关的英语对话精选的评论条评论