关于母亲节的英文诗歌

发布时间:2017-06-15 08:44

母亲是伟大的,也是无私的,它沉浸于万物之中,充盈于天地之间。小编精心收集了关于母亲节的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

关于母亲节的英文诗歌

关于母亲节的英文诗歌篇1

what rules the world? 什么支配着世界

by william ross wallace. (1819–1881)

作者 威廉.罗斯.华莱士

they say that man is mighty,

都说人力无穷,

he governs land and sea;

支配着陆地与大海,

he wields a mighty scepter

行使着至高无上的王权,

o’er lesser powers that be;

统治着弱小的生灵。

but a mightier power and stronger,

然而还有更强大的力量,

man from his throne has hurled,

将人从宝座上掀起,

and the hand that rocks the cradle

是那双轻推着摇篮的手,

is the hand that rules the world

主宰着整个世界。

关于母亲节的英文诗歌篇2

my mother is my life line

© jessica styles

my mother is my lifeline, she is my complete savior,

she does everything she can for me, and for that i praise her,

she went without when i was younger so i could have nice stuff,

she worked herself to the bone, but never did she give up.

my mother is my lifeline, she is truly my best friend,

she help me through the good and bad, she stayed there till the end,

she pick me up when i was down and wiped the tears away,

she will be there when i need her every night and everyday.

my mother is my lifeline, she's completely a shining star,

she has never made me feel alone, no distance is too far,

she’ll travel to the moon and back, if i ask her to.

my mother is my lifeline, this poem i wrote for you.

关于母亲节的英文诗歌篇3

妈妈教会我的事

My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE

母亲教会我如何珍惜他人辛苦劳动:

"If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"

“如果你们要打架,到外边打去我刚整理好房间!”

My mother taught me RELIGION

母亲教会我什么是宗教:

"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

“你最好祈祷那个东西能从地毯下冒出来。”

My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL

母亲教会我什么是时间旅行:

"If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!"

“你要是不改,我把你一把推到下周三!”(意为:不让过周末。)

My mother taught me LOGIC

母亲教会我什么是逻辑:

"Because I said so, that’s why."

“为什么?因为我就是这么说的!”

My mother taught me FORESIGHT

母亲教会我什么是远见:

"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident."

“一定要穿干净内衣,以防万一你遇到事故。”

My mother taught me IRONY

母亲教会我什么是讽刺:

"Keep laughing and I’ll give ou something to cry about."

“接着笑吧,我让你一会儿哭不出来”

My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS

"Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"

My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM

母亲教会我什么是柔体杂技:

"Will you ’look’ at the dirt on the back of your neck!"

“你能不能看看你脖子后面的泥!”

My mother taught me about STAMINA

母亲教会我什么是耐力:

"You’ll sit there ’til all that spinach is finished."

“坐在那儿,直到把所有的菠菜吃完。”

My mother taught me about WEATHER

母亲教会我如何识天气:

"It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."

“好像有龙卷风席卷过你的房间。”

My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS

母亲教会我如何解决物理学问题:

"If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you; would you listen then?"

“如果我高声叫喊,是因为我看见有一颗流星正朝你俯冲而来,那你会不会听我的话?”

My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY

母亲教会我什么是伪善:

"If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a million times - Don’t exaggerate!"

“如果我曾告诉过你一次,我实际上已告诉过你百万次不许夸张!”

My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

母亲教会我什么是生命的轮回:

"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

“是我把你带来这个世界的,我也可以让你离开。”

My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION

母亲教会我什么是行为矫正:

"Stop acting like your father!"

“别像你父亲那样做!”

My mother taught me about ENVY

母亲教会我什么是嫉妒:

"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like you do!"

“这世界上有数百万不幸的孩子,他们可没有你这么好的父母。”

关于母亲节的英文诗歌的评论条评论