旅行英语口语对话

发布时间:2017-04-06 23:55

在年轻的时候,有时间的话去旅行一下,以免老了没精力再走了。下面是小编给大家整理的旅行英语口语对话,供大家参阅!

旅行英语口语对话:火车旅行

Rumei: Yunbo, hurry up. Come on or we'll miss the train.

如梅:云波,快点。抓紧点不然我们会误火车的。

Yunbo: Relax, Rumei. We're okay. We're early.

云波:别着急,如梅。我们没问题,时间还早呢。

Dashan: Yunbo's right, Rumei. We've got a lot of time.

大山:云波,你说得对,我们时间还很富余。

Dashan: Let me see. These seats must be ours. 13 A and B. And 15 C must be over there.

大山:我来找找看。这些座位肯定是我们的。十三排A 和 B。十五排C肯定是在那边。

Rumei: Why don't you and Yunbo sit together? I wouldn't mind reading for a while. We can switch seats later on.

如梅:你和云波坐一起吧,我想看一会儿书,过会儿我们再换座位。

Yunbo: Sure. Dashan and I can talk.

云波:可以,大山和我可以聊天。

Dashan: Here, Rumei, let me help you with the bags.

大山:来,如梅,我来帮你放这些提包。

Rumei: Thanks, Dashan. Could you put everything in the overhead rack? Oh, would you mind giving me my sweater, please? I might be cold later on.

如梅:谢谢你,大山。你把所有东西都放到头顶的行李架上,好吗?喂,把毛衣给我好吗? 过一会儿我也许会觉得冷的。

Dashan: Sure. Anything else?

大山:行,还有什么事吗?

Rumei: That's all for now. Thanks.

如梅:眼下没别的事了,谢谢。

Bina: Excuse me. I think I'm 15 D, next to the window.

比娜:抱歉,我想我的座位号是十五排D,紧挨着窗户。

Rumei: Oh, I'm terribly sorry.

如梅:噢,非常抱歉。

Bina: That's okay. Oh, it's good to sit down. I've been rushing around all day. Are you going to Vancouver?

比娜:没事。啊,坐下来好舒服。 我已经在路上跑跑颠颠一整天了。你是到温哥华去吗?

Rumei: Yes, I am. How about you?

如梅:是的,你呢?

Bina: Uhhuh, and then on to Victoria. I'm going to visit my daughter. She's got a new baby boy.

比娜:嗯,我到温哥华后转车去维多利亚。 我到女儿家里去。她刚生了一个男孩。

Rumei: Oh, congratulations. You must be very happy.

如梅:啊,祝贺你。你肯定是特别高兴了。

Bina: Yes, I am. Have you been to Vancouver before?

比娜:是啊。你以前去过温哥华吗?

Rumei: Yes, I have. I was in Vancouver about a month ago. I started my trip across Canada there.

如梅:去过。大约一个月之前我就呆在温哥华。 我是自那里启程开始周游加拿大的。

Bina: Oh, so you've been travelling around the country. That's wonderful. Have you been enjoying yourself?

比娜:哦,那你是在游历加拿大了。真是太棒了。 过得开心吗?

Rumei: Yes, I love travelling and seeing different places. Everything has been so interesting. And everyone has been so kind.

如梅:是的,我喜欢旅行,参观不同的地方。所看到的一切都很有趣,遇上的人也都非常友好。

Bina: By the way, where are you from?

比娜:顺便问一句,你是哪里人?

Rumei: From China. How about you?

如梅:我从中国来。你呢?

Bina: Oh, I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I'm Canadian of East Indian descent.

比娜:我是新斯克舍省的哈利法克斯人。 我是东印度裔加拿大人。

Rumei: That's interesting.

如梅:真有意思。

Bina: Yes, I was born in India, but I've lived in Canada since I was two years old. What city are you from in China?

比娜:是的,我出生在印度,但从我两岁开始我就住在加拿大。你从中国的哪个城市来的?

Rumei: Beijing, the capital.

如梅:北京,中国的首都。

Bina: You're a long way from home. Are you travelling alone?

比娜:你可是远离家乡啊。 你是一个人旅游吗?

Rumei: No, I'm travelling with my husband and a friend. They're sitting over there.

如梅:不是,和我的丈夫还有一个朋友。 他们坐在那边。

Bina: You know, I've been to China.

比娜:说起来,我还去过中国呢。

Rumei: Really?

如梅:是吗?

Bina: Yes, my husband and I went there about ten years ago. He loved to travel.

比娜:是的,我的丈夫和我大约十年前去的,他喜欢旅游。

Rumei: Is your husband travelling with you now?

如梅:你的丈夫现在和你一起乘车吗?

Bina: No. Unfortunately, he passed away last year.

比娜:没有,不幸的是他去年去世了。

Rumei: Oh, I'm very sorry.

如梅:我很抱歉。

Bina: That's all right. He was sick for a long time.

比娜:没关系,去世之前,他病了很久。

Yunbo: Sorry to interrupt. But Rumei, have you seen my newspaper?

云波:对不起,打扰了。如梅,你看见我的报纸了吗?

Rumei: It might be in the white plastic bag. I think you gave me the paper at the train station.

如梅:可能是在白色的塑料袋里吧,我记得你在火车站把报纸给我了。

Yunbo: Oh, that's right. I'll look there.

云波:哦,对了,我去找找看。

Rumei: Oh, Yunbo... I'm sorry. I forgot your name.

如梅:嘿,云波…… 真抱歉,我忘记你的名字了。

Bina: That's all right. It's Bina Kapoor. Nice to meet you, Yunbo. You must be Rumei's husband.

比娜:没关系,我叫比娜·卡泊尔。见到你我很高兴。你肯定是如梅的丈夫吧。

Yunbo: Yes, I am. It's nice to meet you , too. By the way, Rumei, what time do you want to eat dinner? We can eat at 6 or 7:30.

云波:是的,见到你我也很高兴。顺便问一句,如梅,你想什么时候吃晚饭?我们可以在6点或者7点半吃饭。

Rumei: What time is it now?

如梅:现在几点了?

Yunbo: 5:25.

云波:5点25。

旅行英语口语对话:Going for a drive in the country

Rumei: This outing was a good idea. I've really enjoyed spending some time in the country.

如梅:出来郊游真是个好主意。在乡下转转我感到很开心。

Dashan: Yes. It HAS been fun, hasn't it?

大山:我也是。过得很愉快,是不是?

Rumei: Yeah. I really enjoyed going to the flea market. I've never seen so much stuff. And everything was so cheap.

如梅:是啊。到跳蚤市场逛游我也觉得很有趣。我以前从未见过这么多东西。而且东西是那么便宜。

Dashan: Yes, I think you got some good deals. Yunbo, you look a bit tired.

大山:是,我认为你们买到的东西蛮便宜。云波,我看你是累了。

Yunbo: Yes. I'm feeling a little sleepy. We've had a lot of exercise and fresh air.

云波:是,我觉得有点累了。今天我们得到了不少体力锻炼,又呼吸到了新鲜空气。

Dashan: Well, let's pack up and head back to the city. We've got quite a long drive ahead of us.

大山:那么,我们收拾行装赶回城里吧。我们还得开很远的路程呢。

Rumei: Sounds good to me.

如梅:我看这主意不错。

Dashan: Rumei, would you mind putting my jacket into the trunk? Wait a minute, it's a little cold. I'll keep it on.

大山:如梅,请把我的夹克放进汽车后部行李箱,等等,天有点凉,我还是穿着吧。

Rumei: Sure, Dashan. Yunbo, why don't you take a nap in the back seat? I'll sit in the front with Dashan.

如梅:好的,大山。云波,你到后座上去打个盹吧,我和大山坐在前边。

Yunbo: Thanks. It'll be good to stretch out.

云波:谢谢,躺下歇会儿会很舒服。

Dashan: Okay. Rumei, you can be my navigator.

大山:好了,如梅,你可以给我当个“领航员”吧。

Rumei: Sure. What does a navigator do?

如梅:当“领航员”都需要做什么?

Dashan: A navigator checks the map and watches out for road signs.

大山:需要查地图,观察路标。

Rumei: I think I can handle that.

如梅:我想这事我能做到。

Dashan: Oh, we might be a little low on gas. How about keeping an eye open for a service station?

大山:我们可能有点缺汽油了。你注意一下加油站的招牌吧?

Rumei: Sure.

如梅:好的。

Dashan: Have you sent any postcards home yet?

大山:你给家里人寄过明信片了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I have. I've sent cards to my family and to my colleagues at the university. How about you?

如梅:已经寄过了。我给家人和我大学的同事都寄过了。你呢?

Dashan: I haven't written any yet. I guess I've been too lazy.

大山:我还没有写过信件,我想我是太懒了吧。

Rumei: Or too busy. Look, Dashan. There's a service station straight ahead.

如梅:或者说是太忙了吧。大山,你看,前边有一家加油站。

Attendant: What'll it be today, sir?

服务员:您来点什么油?

Dashan: Fill it up with regular, please.

大山:普通汽油吧。

Attendant: Coming right up. Would you open the tank for me?

服务员:马上就得。请把油箱打开好吗?

Dashan: Oh, sure.

大山:好的。

Attendant: Do you want me to check the oil for you?

服务员:您需要我帮您检查润滑油吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm sure I have enough oil. It's a rental car. And could you clean the window, too?

大山:不必了,我肯定里面有足够的润滑油。 这是租来的汽车。您帮我把挡风玻璃也清洗一下,可以吗?

Attendant: No problem.

服务员:没问题。

Dashan: Would you mind doing the back one, too?

大山:您把后面的玻璃也清洗一下,可以吗?

Attendant: Sure thing. That'll be twenty-two dollars and fifty cents.

服务员:好的。总共是22元50分。

Dashan: Oh, I don't have enough cash. Do you accept credit cards?

大山:哎呀,我没带那么多现金,用信用卡行吗?

Attendant: Sure. We love plastic.

服务员:当然行,我们愿意接受信用卡。

Rumei: Dashan, wait. I might have enough cash. Yes, I do.

如梅:大山,我这儿可能有足够的现金。看,真的够了。

Dashan: Thanks. I'll pay you back at the hotel. Here you are.

大山:谢谢,回到旅馆我再还你。给您钱。

Attendant: Thanks a lot.

服务员:谢谢。

Dashan: Excuse me. Have we passed Highway 2 yet?

大山:请问,我们现在过了2号高速公路了吗?

Attendant: No, you haven't. The turn off is about ten kilometres ahead. It's Exit 55.

服务员:还没有。出口岔道在前边大约十公里处,是第55号出口。

Dashan: Is the turn off on the right side or on the left side?

大山:岔道在左边还是在右边?

Attendant: It's on your right. You can't miss it.

服务员:在右边,不会错过的。

Dashan: Thanks for your help.

大山:谢谢你的帮助。

旅行英语口语对话的评论条评论