晨读经典英语诗歌

发布时间:2017-01-15 13:12

英语诗歌文字优美,读起来朗朗上口,是我们英语晨读的很好阅读材料。下面是小编为大家带来晨读经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!

晨读经典英语诗歌

晨读经典英语诗歌1:

When thou shalt be disposed to set me light,

当你有一天下决心瞧我不起,

And place my merit in the eye of scorn,

用侮蔑的眼光衡量我的轻重,

Upon thy side against myself I'll fight,

我将站在你那边打击我自己,

And prove thee virtuous, though thou art forsworn.

证明你贤德,尽管你已经背盟。

With mine own weakness being best acquainted,

对自己的弱点我既那么内行,

Upon thy part I can set down a story

我将为你的利益捏造我种种

Of faults conceal'd, wherein I am attainted,

无人觉察的过失,把自己中伤;

That thou in losing me shalt win much glory:

使你抛弃了我反而得到光荣:

And I by this will be a gainer too;

而我也可以借此而大有收获;

For bending all my loving thoughts on thee,

因为我全部情思那么倾向你,

The injuries that to myself I do,

我为自己所招惹的一切侮辱

Doing thee vantage, double-vantage me.

既对你有利,对我就加倍有利。

Such is my love, to thee I so belong,

我那么衷心属你,我爱到那样,

That for thy right myself will bear all wrong.

为你的美誉愿承当一切诽谤。

晨读经典英语诗歌2:

Farewell! thou art too dear for my possessing,

再会吧!你太宝贵了,我无法高攀;

And like enough thou know'st thy estimate:

显然你也晓得你自己的声价:

The charter of thy worth gives thee releasing;

你的价值的证券够把你赎还,

My bonds in thee are all determinate.

我对你的债权只好全部作罢。

For how do I hold thee but by thy granting?

因为,不经你批准,我怎能占有你?

And for that riches where is my deserving?

我哪有福气消受这样的珍宝?

The cause of this fair gift in me is wanting,

这美惠对于我既然毫无根据,

And so my patent back again is swerving.

便不得不取消我的专利执照。

Thyself thou gavest, thy own worth then not knowing,

你曾许了我,因为低估了自己,

Or me, to whom thou gavest it, else mistaking;

不然就错识了我,你的受赐者;

So thy great gift, upon misprision growing,

因此,你这份厚礼,既出自误会,

Comes home again, on better judgment making.

就归还给你,经过更好的判决。

Thus have I had thee, as a dream doth flatter,

这样,我曾占有你,像一个美梦,

In sleep a king, but waking no such matter.

在梦里称王,醒来只是一场空。

晨读经典英语诗歌相关文章:

1.晨读经典英语诗歌欣赏

2.晨读英文经典诗歌

3.经典英语抒情诗

4.英语经典晨读美文三篇

5.晨读经典英文诗歌

晨读经典英语诗歌的评论条评论