关于宾馆预订英语对话

发布时间:2017-05-07 14:06

一个好的英语学习者,必须具备听说读写四项基本技能。我国英语教学目前仍处于应试教育大环境下,在英语学习过程中,教师注重培养学生的听、读、写三种基本技能,往往忽视了说的技能。小编整理了关于宾馆预订英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于宾馆预订英语对话篇一

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。

关于宾馆预订英语对话篇二

R=Reservation Clerk 预定员 G=Guest 顾客

R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?

您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您?

G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.

我想预订一个房间。

R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?

谢谢您。要订在什么时候?您一行有多少人?

G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.

4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。

R:From April 16th to 20th ?? .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?

4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。

G:A Twin,please.

R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?

请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180 美元,这样可以吗?

G:Ok, I’ll take it.

好的,我订了。

R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?

谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?

G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.

没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.

R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.??Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?

艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字?

G:It’s double A,R,O,N.

两个 A,R,O,N。

R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?

两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什么时候到酒店?

G:Around 9 p.m.

大约晚上 9 点。

R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?

G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?

好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗?

R:Yes. May I know the number?

接受,请问信用卡号是多少?

G:It’s 134986

号码是 134986.

R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.

谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。

关于宾馆预订英语对话篇三

A: Room Reservations. Good afternoon.

B: I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.

A: That's fine, sir. A double room for Tuesday, September12th, with a front view or rear view?

B: What's the price difference?

A: A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.

B: I think I'll take the one with a front view then.

A: How long will you be staying?

B: We'll be leaving Sunday morning.

A: That will be five nights, sir. Thank you very much, and we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

B: Good. That's all settled then. Good-bye.

A: Good-bye.

Dialogue B

A: Advance Reservations. Can I help you?

B: Yes, I'd like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.

A: Yes, we do have a single room available for those dates.

B: What is the rate, please?

A: The current rate is $50 per night.

B: What services come with that?

A: For $50 you'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room everyday.

B: That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.

A: Very good. Could you tell me your name, sir, please?

B: Yes, it is Moore.

A: How do you spell it, please?

B: It's M-O-O-R-E.

A: M-O-O-R-E. And what is your address, please?

B: It is 3600 Montague Boulevard, Hattiesburg , Mississiippi39401 U.S.A..

A: Excuse me, sir, but could you speak a little more slowly, please?

B: Sure, no problem. It's 3600 Montague Boulevard, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39401 U.S.A.. Have you got it?

A: Yes, so it is 3600 Montague Boulevard, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39401 U.S.A..

B: That's right.

A: What about your telephone number?

B: (601) 264-9716. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if that is possible.

A: A quiet room away from the street is preferred. OK. We'll mail you a reservation card confirming your booking as soon as possible. We look forward to your visit.

B: Thank you and good-bye.

A: Good-bye.

关于宾馆预订英语对话的评论条评论