有关儿童英文诗歌朗诵精选
儿童是祖国的花朵,老师是辛勤的园丁。梅雨亭踞在突出的一角岩石上,成了一只展翅欲飞的苍鹰。小编整理了有关儿童英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!
有关儿童英文诗歌篇一
Hippo is Bounding Around on My Head
A hippo is bounding around on my head.
河马一直围绕在我的头部,
Gorillas are banging on drums.
大猩猩敲击着鼓。
A rhino is charging me full speed ahead
犀牛承载着我全速前进。
while a crocodile's eyeing my thumbs.
然而一只鳄鱼盯着笨手笨脚的我。
A rattlesnake's winding his way up my side.
一条响尾蛇缠绕在我的身体上。
A tiger is sniffing my clothes.
老虎闻着我的衣服。
A grizzly just grabbed me, his mouth open wide.
一直灰熊抓住我,并张开它的大嘴。
A tarantula's perched on my nose.
狼蛛栖息在我的鼻子。
I'm drowning, surrounded by man-eating sharks.
我掉到了水里,鲨鱼包围了我。
An elephant sits on my chest.
大象坐在我的胸部。
Yes, that's how it feels when the teacher remarks,
是的,当老师评论的时候那是什么样的感觉。
"Grab your pencils. It's time for the test."
“拿起你的笔,考验你的时候到了。”
有关儿童英文诗歌篇二
火与冰Fire and Ice
some say the world will end in fire,
有人说世界将结束于熊熊烈焰,
some say in ice.
有人则说结束于凛凛寒冰。
from what i've tasted of desire,
欲望如火,体会其烈,
i hold with those who favor fire.
则知世之归于火为我所愿。
but if it had to perish twice,
但若其必两度遭逢毁灭,
i think i know enough of hate
我知恨之极至,
to know that for destruction ice
必然明了,毁灭之冰,
is also great
同样魁伟,
and would suffice
同样顺人心意。
有关儿童英文诗歌篇三
the more loving one
w.h.auden
looking up at the stars, i know quite well,
仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,
that, for all they care, i can go to hell,
尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,
but on earth indifference is the least,
可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧,
we have to dread from man or beast .
人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。
how should we like it were stars to burn ,
倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,
with a passion for us we could not return ?
我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?
if equal affection cannot be ,
倘若无法产生同样的感情,
let the more loving one be me.
让我成为更有爱心的人。
admirer as i think i am,
尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,
of stars that do not give a damn,
它们满不在乎,
i cannot, now i see them, say
现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,
i missed one terribly all day .
说我成天思念一颗星星。
were all stars to disappear or die,
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,
i should learn to look at an empty sky,
我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,
and feel its total dark sublime,
同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,
though this might take me a little time.
虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。
有关儿童英文诗歌朗诵精选的评论条评论