美国对话俚语 实用的美国对话俚语

发布时间:2017-06-11 20:13

美国俚语以其风趣幽默、形象生动的语言特质征服了越来越多的英语使用者,在美国现代生活中发挥着越来越重要的作用。下面小编为大家整理了,希望对大家有帮助。

美国对话俚语(精选)

Man does not live by bread alone

人不是只为面包而活着。

If you do it again,I'll throw you out the window

要是你再犯,我就把你扔出窗外。

I know if from A to Z

我了解得一清二楚。

Some day my prince will come

总有一天我会找到如意郎君的。

How did you find this out?

你怎样知道的?

What a pity!

真可惜!

It's my turn to treat you

这次该我请客。

Is there no end of it?

你有完没完?

I'm through with you

我和你已断绝关系了。

You are through!

你完了!

Don't push me too far!

不要把我逼得太急!

My license is in good shape

我的驾照不会有问题。

If somebody hurts me I'll hurt back!

如有人伤害我,我就要报复!

This is a token of my esteem

这是我的一点心意。

Leave me in peace

别管我的事。

Who should I say is calling?

请问你贵姓?(电话用语)

I'll put her in her place

我要当众给她难堪。

There goes everything

一切都完了。

Don't let me down

别令我失望。

I'll see what I can do

我看看能否帮得上忙。

美国对话俚语(热门)

There is nothing to it

这没有什么。

There are plenty of fish in the sea

天涯何处无芳草。

I am broke

我破产了。

I'll do a job on you

我要揍你一顿。

How soon could you start?

你什么时间能来上班?

The right man in the right place

人尽其才。

Same goes for you

你也一样。

Makd it short

长话短说。

I'll handle the person,if I have to

如有必要,我会对付他。

How do you figure that?

你怎会有这种想法?

She always has the last word

她总是喜欢抬杠。

Take the meat and throw the bread

要把握重点。

I'll have ten thousand words with you

我要好好跟你详谈一下。

How much will you bet?

你敢打赌多少?

Who is speaking please?

请问你是哪一位?(电话用语)

美国对话俚语(最新)

Do I have to draw a picture?

我说得还不够清楚吗?

How did your job go?

你的工作做得怎样了?

The bill is on me=This is my treat=Be my guest

这次我请客。

It's hard to say

很难说。

I have heard a lot about you

久仰大名。

He's the idol of girls

他是个大众情人。

I don't know what to do with John

我真不知该如何对付约翰。

There you go again

你又来那一套了。

I'll give you one last chance,buy it or not?

我给你最后机会,要不要?

This dish is so hot

这道菜太辣了。

That's not fair

那是不公平的。

美国对话俚语 实用的美国对话俚语的评论条评论