短一些爆笑英语笑话带翻译
笑话一般指短小、滑稽的故事,是一种民间口头创作形式,在民间文化中以口口相传的形式传播。小编整理了短一些爆笑英语笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
短一些爆笑英语笑话带翻译:I never laid an egg
Author: You can't apprecciate it. You never wrote a book yourself.
作者:你无法欣赏他,你从来没有自己写过书。
Friend: No, and I never laid an egg, but I'm a better judge of an omelet than my hen in this country.
朋友:没写过,我也从来没有下过蛋,但是我却比这个国家的任何一只母鸡更擅长鉴定煎蛋卷。
短一些爆笑英语笑话带翻译:Whose plate it is
Guest: Why does your dog sit there and watch me eat?
客人:为什么你的狗坐在那里看着我吃东西啊?
Jonny: Because you are using his plate.
Jonny:因为你正在用他的盘子。
短一些爆笑英语笑话带翻译:生命对男人是残酷的
Life is cruel to men. When they are born, their mothers get the compliments and flowers. Whenthey are married, their brides get the presents and publicity. And when they die, their wivesget the insurance.
生命对于男人来说是残酷的。当他们出生的时候,他们的母亲得到恭维及鲜花。当他们结婚时,他们的新娘得到礼物并出尽风头。而当他们死时,他们的妻子得到保险金。
短一些爆笑英语笑话带翻译:怎样在火炉旁找个座位
Mr. Brown came to an inn on a very cold day, and could get no room near the fire.
在一个寒冷的冬日, 布朗先生来到一家小客栈,发现火炉旁边已经没有空位了。
He called to the hostler to fetch a peck of oysters, and give them to his horse.
于是,他让旅店的马夫去拿些牡蛎来喂他的马。
"Will your horse eat oysters?" said the hostler.
“您的马吃牡蛎吗?”马夫问道。
"Try him, " said Mr. Brown.
“你试着喂喂吧。”布朗先生回答。
Immediately the people ran to see this wonder, and Mr. Brown who alone remained in the room,chose the best seat by the fire and made himself comfortable.
顷刻间,人们都跑去看这一奇观,而布朗先生却独自呆在屋里,他在火炉旁找了个最好的座位,舒舒服服地坐在那取暖了。
短一些爆笑英语笑话带翻译 的评论条评论