关于餐厅常用英语对话

发布时间:2017-05-15 12:57

目前,随着社会经济的快速发展,英语成为了主要的国际通用语言之一,这必然引起人们对英语学习的兴趣日益增强。小编精心收集了关于餐厅常用英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于餐厅常用英语对话1

Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您现在可以点菜了吗,太太?

May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推荐什么?

Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很乐意向您推荐鱼。

May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鲜美,而且是今天的特色菜。

Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我们的主厨是从海边请来的,喜欢海鲜。

May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜欢的。

Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它会非常好吃。

May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.听起来确实不错。或许我会尝尝。

Waiter: Is there anything else? 还其他的吗?

May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或许您可以尝尝我们的开胃小吃。

Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如说蜗牛。

May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.

今天就不点了,谢谢。不过我想知道你们有素菜吗?

Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。这是菜单。

May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想点什么?

Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要鱼了。

May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想换这道豆角吧。

Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜欢什么汤呢?

May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花汤。

Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就这些了吗?

May: Yes.是的

Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的时候要点喝的吗?

May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。谢谢。

点餐常用英语口语句子:

我可以看看酒单吗?May I see the wine list?

我对大蒜过敏。I’m allergic to garlic。

这道菜不要放大葱。I’d like that without spring onion。

你推荐什么?What would you recommend?

今天的特色菜是什么?What’s today’s special?

我也要同样的。The same for me, please。

我比较喜欢清淡一点儿的。I prefer something a little lighter。

你们有鸡汤吗?Do you have chicken soup?

我不想要甜点。I don’t want dessert。

关于餐厅常用英语对话2

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

休正在餐厅点餐

a few moments later

(过了一会儿)

Emma: one sparkling water

埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:谢谢!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?

Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

Emma: Chicken.

埃玛:…鸡肉…

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:谢谢!

Emma: OK.

埃玛:好的。

关于餐厅常用英语对话3

Waiter: This is menu. Are you ready to order now?

Tom: Sorry, we haven''t decided yet. Could you please give us a little longer?

Waiter: No problem.

Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first. How about you, Jones.

Jones: The same for me, please.

Waiter: Yes, sir.

Jones: What main dish would you like, Tom?

Tom: Well, I''d like the sole, please.

Jones: I''ll have the sirloin steak.

Waiter: Yes. What would you like to drink?

Jones: Red wine for me. And you, Tom?

Tom: I think I''ll have beer.

Jones: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer, please.

Waiter: Would you like a dessert?

Jones: What special kind of desserts do you have?

Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding.

Tom: Well, I think we''ll order after we finish the main course.

Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.

关于餐厅常用英语对话的评论条评论