旅游英语情景对话:客房服务

发布时间:2017-03-20 12:23

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:客房服务,欢迎大家学习!

客房服务情景对话一:

A:Good morning. May I speak to Mr. Black,please?

A:早上好,请布莱克先生听电话好吗?

B:Speaking.

B:我就是。

A:This is the Front Desk. I'm afraid that the air conditioning in your room needs repair. We would like to request you to change your room. We are very song for the inconvenience.

A:这里是柜台,您房间的空调设备恐怕需要修理了。我们想请您换房间。抱歉给您带来不便。

B:0K. Well, I suppose I have no choice. What do you want me to do?

B:好的,我想我别无选择,您要我做什么呢?

A:What time is the most convenient for you to change rooms,sir?

A:先生,您什么时间换房间最方便呢?

B:I'm going out in about half an hour.

B:我半小时左右就要出去了。

A:What time will you be back?

A:什么时候回来呢?

B:Oh , around seven o'clock, I suppose.

B:嗯,我想7点左右吧。

A:We could move your luggage while you are out,but could you take any valuables with you? You may pick up your new room key No. 216 from the Front Desk when you return.

A:我们可以在您外出时搬移行李,但是,您可不可以把贵重物品带在身上?您回来时可以在柜台领取新的216号房钥匙。

B:OK. I'll do that.

B:好的,就这么办。

A:Thank you very much , sir.

A:先生,非常谢谢您。

客房服务情景对话二:

A:Hello. Can I help you?

A:你好。需要帮忙吗?

B:Hello. Is my laundry ready? My room number is 210.

B:你好。我的衣服洗好了吗?我的房号是2100

A:I'm afraid it is still being washed.

A:恐怕仍然在洗呢。

B:Can you take the strain off?

B:你们能把那个污点清除吗?

A:Yes,we can. But you need wait a moment.

A:是的,可以。但是您需要等一会儿。

B:That's right. Can I get it back in the afternoon? I really need them tonight.

B:好的。今天下午我可以取回来吗?今晚我确实需要穿的。

A:Yes,it will be ready then.

A:可以,那时候就好了。

B:OK. By the way , please get them pressed.

B:好的。顺便说一声,请把它门熨一熨。

A:No problem.

A:没问题。

客房服务情景对话三:

A:Good morning , Room Service. May I help you?

A:早上好,客房服务部。有什么能为您效劳的吗?

B:I'd like to have lunch in my room.

B:我想在房间用午餐。

A:OK, sir. We offer two types of lunch, Chinese food and western food. Which one would you prefer?

A:好的,先生。我们提供中餐和西餐两种午餐,您喜欢哪种?

B:What does a Chinese food have?

B:中餐有什么呢?

A:Rice , egg , beef and vegetables.

A:有米饭、鸡蛋、牛肉和蔬菜。

B:That will be fine. I'll take it.

B:好吧。我就要这个。

A:I see. May I have your name and room number,please?

A:明白了。能告诉我您的姓名和房间号吗?

B:Sure , it's White in Room 204.

B:可以,204房的怀特。

A:Let me confirm your order, Mr. White in Room 204,Chinese food. Is that right?

A:让我确认一下您的订单:204房的怀特先生,要一份中餐,是这样吗?

B:Exactly.

B:对。

A:Your order will be ready soon,thank you for calling.

A:您的午餐很快就好,感谢您来电。

客房服务情景对话四:

A:Housekeeping. May I come in?

A:客房管理部。我可以进来吗?

B:Sure. Come in.

B:当然。请进。

A:What's the matter?

A:出什么事啦?

B:The television isn't working.

B:电视坏了。

A:I'm very sorry. An engineer will come and check it immediately.

A:非常抱歉,工程师会立刻前来检查。

B:Oh , and another thing , the people next door are very noisy.

B:对了,还有一件事,隔壁的人非常吵闹。

A:I'm very sorry about that. We will check into it.

A:对此我们非常抱歉。我们会调查这件事。

B:OK,don't forget it!

B:好的,别忘了!

A.I'll take care of it personally. Have a good night.

A:我会亲自处理这件事。晚安。

旅游英语情景对话:客房服务的评论条评论