英语小笑话带翻译阅读_小学英语笑话带翻译
冷笑话是近几年才出现的新兴语言现象,它以网络为主要的传播方式。它是幽默的一种特殊的表现形式,主要流传于网页,微博,贴吧等。小编整理了小学英语小笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
小学英语小笑话带翻译篇一
Baby bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table .
熊宝宝走到楼下坐在他的小餐桌椅上。
He looks into his small bowl.It is empty!
他窥探着他的小碗。碗是空的。
"Who's been eating my porrodge?"he squeaks .
他吱吱叫说:“谁吃了我的麦片粥?”
Daddy bear arrives at the table and sits in his big chiar,
熊爸爸来到桌边坐在他的太椅子上。
He looks into his big bowl .It is also empty!
他窥探着他的大碗.碗也是空的。
"Who is been eating my porridge?"he roars .
他太声吼叫说:“谁吃了我的麦片粥?”
Mummy bear puts her head though the serving hatch from the kitchen and scream .
熊妈妈把她的头从厨房的端菜口伸出来尖声叫着:
"For God's sake,how many time do we have to go though this? I haven't made the porridge yet!"
“看在老天的份上,我们还得忍受这样子多少次呢?我还没做麦片粥啦!”
小学英语小笑话带翻译篇二
A man walks into a confession booth and says,"I have sinned."
有一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。
"What did you do?"asks the priest.
神父 问 :“你做了什么?”
"I committed a murder."
“我犯了谋杀罪”
The priest says,"take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."
神父说:“你喝一口圣杯的圣水,你就得饶恕。”
A man walks into the confession booth and says ,"I have sinned."
有一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。
The priest asks him ,"what did you do?"
神父问他: “你做了什么?”
"I robbed six banks."
“我抢了六家银行”
The priest says, "take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."
神父说:“你喝一口圣杯的圣水,你就得饶恕。”
Another man walks into the confession booth and says ," I have sinned ."
另一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。
" What did you do?" asks the priest,
神父问:“你做了什么?”
"I broke the holy cup."
“我把圣杯打破了”。
小学英语小笑话带翻译篇三
A dog owner claimed that his pet, when given money, would go to the news stall to buy apaper. His friend insisted on a demonstration and handed the dog some money - The dogtrotted off, but an hour later he had still not returned with the paper.
"How much did you give him?" asked the owner.
"Five dollars.
"Well, that explains it. When you give him five dollars, he goes to a movie."
一位养狗人宣称:要是给了爱犬钱,它便会到卖报亭买份报纸来。他的朋友坚持要来个演示,并给了狗一些钱。狗一溜小跑着去了。但一个小时过去了,仍不见它带报纸回来。
“你给了它多少钱?”狗的主人问。
“五元。”
“这就是了。你给它五元钱时,它就去看电影。”
英语小笑话带翻译阅读_小学英语笑话带翻译的评论条评论