关于机场的英语对话精选

发布时间:2017-06-05 18:07

情景教学法在小学英语对话教学中的应用□陈美心英语是一门实践性很强的工具学科,运用英语进行交际是其实践性的主要表现。小编整理了关于机场的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于机场的英语对话一

乘客: Sir, where can I get the 8:30 flight to Chicago?

先生,请问8:30飞往芝加哥的飞机在哪登机?

前台: Wait a moment. Let me check. Gate 56.

等一下,让我查查,56号登机口。

乘客: Where is the gate 56?

56号登机口在哪?

前台: It’s on the upstairs. You go upstairs and then you should turn left. Follow the sign and you will find.

在楼上,你上楼然后左转,跟着指示牌走就能找到了。

乘客: Thank you. Could I ask another question?

谢谢。我能再问个问题吗?

前台: Yes, you can.

可以。

乘客: You know, the weather is not very good. Is there any possibility that the flight would be put off?

你知道,这个天气不是很好,飞机有可能被延迟吗?

前台: Sorry, I don’t know. But I haven’t received any notice.

对不起,我不清楚,但是我还没有接到任何通知。

乘客: I catch the time. I have an important meeting in Chicago.

我得赶时间,我在芝加哥有一个很重要的会议要开。

前台: Don’t worry. It will be fine.

别担心,会顺利的。

关于机场的英语对话二

A:Excuse me, I'm looking for the airport bus stop. Do you know where it is?

对不起,我在找机场的巴士站。你知道它在哪儿吗?

B:Here it is .

A:When does the bus come?

巴士来吗?什么时候

B:You just missed one.

你刚错过了一个。

A:How about the next one?

下一个呢?

B:In an hour.

一个小时后来。

Mr Biack:Isn't there an earlier one?

没有一个早一点的吗?

B:No, they come every hour on the hour.

不,他们每小时整点来。

A:Thank you very much.

非常感谢你。

B:You are welcome.

不客气。

关于机场的英语对话三

A:Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?

早上好,先生。能给我看一下您的登机牌吗?

B:Here you are.

给你。

A:Excuse me, sir. This is your passport.

先生,非常抱歉,这是您的护照。

B:Really? Ugh…Is there any difference?

是吗?嗯……这有区别吗?

A:Yes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.

是的,事实上,没有登机牌您就不能登机。

B:Gee. I must have left it in my hotel room.

天啊。我一定是把它留在旅馆的房间了。

A:I'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.

对不起,先生,我不能让您过去。

B:But when does the plane take off?

飞机什么时候起飞?

A:Ugh, in about thirty minutes, sir.

嗯,大概还有30分钟,先生。

B:Oh, my God! What do I do now? Bone head, bone head, bone head(He smashes his head with his hand.).

噢,天哪!那我现在该怎么办呢?笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋。(他用手捶着他的头。)

A:Calm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.

先生,请镇定一点。您会制造混乱的。

B:(The speaker in the airport says, 'Mr. Benjamin, we now have a boarding pass by the name of Benjamin at Lost and Found.') Is that me?

(机场广播:“本杰明先生:现拾到本杰明先生的登机牌,请到失物招领处认领。”)那是在说我吗?

A:Could be.

可能吧。

B:Oh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back.

噢,谢天谢地。谢谢你,我马上就回来。

B:(Benjamin starts to run and then he seems to remember something and returns.)Ugh, excuse me, where is the Lost and Found?

(本杰明转身正准备跑,但是他好像想起了什么,又转过了身。)嗯,打扰一下,失物招领处在哪里?

A:It's down in the lobby. Turn left at exit B.

在大厅向左的B出口。

B:Thank you, thank you, thanks again.

谢谢,谢谢,非常感谢。

关于机场的英语对话精选的评论条评论