关于简短英语笑话带翻译
民间笑话故事像神话小说等民间文学一样,是广大劳动人民在长期的生产劳动和与自然界作斗争的过程中,以口头形式创作和传承的文学体裁。下面是小编带来的关于简短英语笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
关于简短英语笑话带翻译篇一
Teacher: Where does God live?
老师:上帝住哪儿?
Student: I think he lives in our bathroom.
学生:我想他应该住我家浴室。
Teacher: Why do you say that?
老师:为什么这么说?
Student: Well, every morning my daddy bangs on the door and says, "God, are you still in there?"
学生:因为每天早上我爸都猛敲浴室的大门喊:“上帝啊,你怎么还在里面?”
关于简短英语笑话带翻译篇二
Teacher: How can you tell a hawk has good eyesight?
老师:为什么说鹰的视力很好?
Student: Because I have never seen a hawk wearing spectacles.
学生:因为我从没见过哪只鹰戴眼镜。
关于简短英语笑话带翻译篇三
Teacher: Tom and John! Why are you late for school today?
老师:汤姆!约翰!你俩今天为什么迟到了!
Tom: Madam, I lost a one-dollar coin and was searching for it.
汤姆:老师,我一直在找我丢失的一美元硬币。
Teachear: John, what about you?
老师:那么你呢,约翰?
John: Madam, I was not able to move beacause I was hiding that coin under my feet.
约翰:老师,我不能动啊,我把他的硬币藏脚底下了。
关于简短英语笑话带翻译篇四
Teacher: Did your father help you with your homework?
老师:你父亲有没有帮着你做作业?
Student: No, he did it all by himself.
学生:没有,他是独立完成的。
关于简短英语笑话带翻译篇五
Teacher: What are some products of the West Indies?
老师:西印度群岛有哪些产物?
Student: I don't know.
学生:我不晓得。
Teacher: Of course, you do. Where do you get sugar from?
老师:怎么会不知道,你每天吃的糖哪儿来的?
Student: We borrow it from our neighbor.
学生:邻居家借的。
关于简短英语笑话带翻译的评论条评论