英语简单对话带翻译
刚开始进行英语对话时,我们可能不了解对方的意思,往往需要对方翻译成中文。下面是小编给大家整理的英语简单对话带翻译,供大家参阅!
英语简单对话带翻译:电视
Todd: Marika let's talk about television.
茉莉,我们来聊聊电视。
Marika: OK.
好的。
Todd: Do you like to watch a lot of TV?
你喜欢经常看电视吗?
Marika: Yeah, I watch a lot of TV.
是的,我经常看电视。
Todd: Now you've been in Japan for awhile. Do yo watch TV in English or in Japanese?
你现在在日本已经有一段时间了。你是看英语电视节目还是看日语电视节目?
Marika: I watch TV in Japanese, but if it's on in English I will watch it in English. Yeah, I'm the same way.
我看日语节目,但如果有英语的我就看英语节目。是的,我也是。
Todd: Um, how good is your comprehension? How much can you understand?
你的日语对话能力怎么样?你能听懂多少?
Marika: If it's a drama I can understand most of what's happening, and definitely the story, but if a talk show and there's young people on and there're speaking fast, with a lot of slang, I don't reallyunderstand a lot of what they're saying, although I might know what topic they're discussing, I won't know what exactly their stand is.
如果是戏剧,我能看懂,明白故事情节,但如果是脱口秀节目,而且有年轻人在节目上说得很快,用很多俚语,我就不太懂他们在说些什么了。虽然我能大致明白他们所讨论的节目主题,但我不明白他们是什么立场。
Todd: Do you think that TV is bad for people?
你认为电视会对人有坏的影响吗?
Marika: Yeah, I think that TV is bad for people. It's really bad.
是的,我认为电视对人会产生不好的影响,很坏的影响。
Todd:Why?
为什么?
Marika: Because instead of reading a book or doing something outside, or doing somethingproductive you just sit in front of a TV and absorb bad information or things that don't really help, help you learn anything probably, although Japanese television I think does have a lot of good documentaries and a lot of informative television programs.
因为人们不再读书,进行户外运动,或者做其他富有成效的事,而是坐在电视机前吸收一些没有帮助的信息,吸收那些你学不到任何东西的信息。但我认为日本电视节目中有许多好的纪录片和有意义的电视节目。
英语简单对话带翻译:天气
Todd: Hey, James!
嗨,詹姆斯!
James: Yeah!
嗨!
Todd: Let's talk about seasons.
我们来聊一聊季节。
James: OK.
好的。
Todd: James, what is your favorite season?
詹姆斯,你最喜欢的季节是什么?
James: My favorite season is spring.
我最喜欢的是春天。
Todd: Yeah, why is that?
为什么是春天?
James: Because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating on the train. I can go to the beach. I can relax with my friends outside. It's very nice.
因为春天的天气不是很冷也不是很热,参加训练正合适。我还能去海边玩儿,和我的朋友一起出去。天气非常好。
Todd: OK. What is your least favorite season?
好的,你最不喜欢的季节是什么?
James: My least favorite season in Japan is the rainy season ...because I don't like rain at all.
我最不喜欢的是日本的雨季……因为我一点儿都不喜欢雨。
Todd: OK. What season are we in right now?
好的。我们现在正处于什么季节?
James: Right now it is the very end of winter. It is just starting to become spring.
现在正是冬天的末尾,我们即将迎来春天。
Todd: What's the weather like today?
今天的天气怎么样呢?
James: Today, it's very sunny. It's a little cool. A little breezy. It's very nice. I enjoy it.
今天天气很晴朗,威风,有一点冷。今天天气很好,我很喜欢。
英语简单对话带翻译:驾驶
Todd: OK, Hello!
你好!
Jeanna: Hello!
你好!
Todd: We're back. What would you like to talk about?
今天你要谈些什么?
Jeanna: Driving.
开车。
Todd: OK. Tell us about driving.
好的。跟我们谈谈驾驶。
Jeanna: Well, I'm gonna get my permit soon and then I get to drive. I'm really looking forward to that. It's kind of the start of being independent.
我马上就拿到驾驶许可证了。我真的很期待能开车。这样我就能慢慢开始独立了。
Todd: Yeah, I hear you, so you say permit, is that the same thing as a license?
是的,你说快拿到许可证了,它和驾照一样吗?
Jeanna: No, you have to have your permit six months before you can get a license.
不一样,要先拿到许可证,六个月后才能拿驾照。
Todd: Oh, really. How do you get a permit?
真的。怎样拿到许可证?
Jeanna: You have to take driving school, then you have to go to the DMV and take a test.
你要上驾驶学校,接着要去DMV接受测试。
Todd: OK. What is the DMV?
什么是DMV?
Jeanna: The Department of Motor Vehicles.
DMV就是机动车辆管理局。
Todd: OK, and they give you your license of permit so you can drive. OK, when you have a driver'slicense what places do you want to go to?
DMV发给你许可证,这样你就可以开车了。好的,等你有了驾驶证,你想去哪?
Jeanna: To see my friends and to hang out, just to school and back.
我可以去看看我的朋友,和他们一起出去,开车上下学。
Todd: OK, nice, so do you have a car right now?
很棒,你现在有车吗?
Jeanna: No.
没有。
Todd: OK, are you saving?
那你在攒钱吗?
Jeanna: Yeah!
是的!
英语简单对话带翻译:英伦生活
Todd: Hello!
你好!
Tara: Hello!
你好!
Todd: Can you say your name please?
能告诉我们你的名字吗?
Tara: OK, my name is Tara.
我的名字是塔拉。
Todd: And, where are you from?
你来自哪里?
Tara: I'm from England. I'm from Redding.
我来自英国Redding。
Todd: Redding! OK. Where is Redding in England?
Redding!Redding在英国哪里?
Tara: It's south-east of London.
在伦敦东南部。
Todd: OK. What's your hometown like?
你的家乡是什么样的?
Tara: It's not quite a city, but it's big. It's quite spacious. It's not as crowded as Tokyo.
我的家乡不是一座城市,但它真的很大。空间很大,不像东京这么拥挤。
Todd: Yeah.
好的。
Tara: It's quite a few people. A lot of young people, and a lot of business there.
那儿的人相当多。其中有许多年轻人,和商人。
Todd: OK. What's the best thing about your town?
你家乡最棒的地方是什么?
Tara: The best thing is the people. The people there are really friendly, and it's still quite clean and safe there.
最棒的就是那里的人。那里的人们很友好,而且那里很整洁,很安全。
Todd: Oh, that's nice. Alright thanks, Tara.
太棒了。谢谢你,塔拉。
英语简单对话带翻译:早餐
Todd: Hello!
你好!
Kentaro: Hello!
你好!
Todd: Did you have breakfast this morning Kentaro?
你今天早晨吃早饭了吗,健太郎?
Kentaro: Yeah!
吃了!
Todd: Really! What did you have?
真的!你都吃了什么?
Kentaro: I had a traditional Japanese type of breakfast, natto and miso soup and rice, white rice, and fish.
我吃了一顿日本传统早餐,纳豆,味噌汤,米饭和鱼。
Todd: Wow! Do you eat that every day?
哇!你是每天都吃这些吗?
Kentaro: Yeah, maybe five days a week I will eat Japanese style breakfast.
是的,大概每周有五天我会吃日式早餐。
Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. And do you eat it at home or at a restaurant?
哦,真的!你是在家吃还是在餐馆吃?
Kentaro: At home.
在家吃。
Todd: At home?
在家吃?
Kentaro: Mm-hm.
嗯。
Todd: OK. Do you make it yourself?
好的。你是自己做吗?
Kentaro: Mm-hm.
嗯。
Todd: Oh, really. OK. What is a typical American breakfast?
真的!典型美式早餐是什么样的?
Kentaro: Well, I would say something like just toast and / or cereal and orange juice or milk.
我认为是吐司,谷物,橙汁或牛奶。
Todd: OK. Great and have you ever had breakfast in bed?
好的,你在床上吃过早餐吗?
Kentaro: In bed?
在床上?
Todd: Yeah!
是的!
Kentaro: No, not really.
没有。
Todd: No, OK. And what time do people usually eat breakfast in Japan?
没有。好的。一般日本人什么时候吃早餐?
Kentaro: Well, I would say but maybe 7to 8. Something around that.
大约7,8点。这个时间左右。
Todd: Around 7 or 8. OK. Great. Thanks a lot.
7,8点。好的,谢谢你。
Kentaro: Thanks.
不客气。
以上是小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。
英语简单对话带翻译的评论条评论