短小而又简单的英文诗欣赏

发布时间:2017-06-14 13:06

英语诗歌是英美文学中的珍宝。在英美文学中,尤其是早期作品中,如史诗及戏剧都是以诗歌的形式出现。小编精心收集了短小而又简单的英文诗,供大家欣赏学习!

短小而又简单的英文诗欣赏

短小而又简单的英文诗篇1

The Blossom 花儿

(1)

Merry, merry sparrow! 愉快,愉快的小麻雀!

Under leaves so green, 在如此翠绿的树叶下,

A happy blossom 一朵幸福的花儿

Sees you, swift as arrow, 看着你,如箭般地敏捷,

Seek your cradle narrow 在我的胸前寻找

Near my bosom. 你那窄小的摇篮。

(2)

Pretty, pretty robin! 漂亮,漂亮的知更鸟!

Under leaves so green, 在如此翠绿的树叶下,

A happy blossom 一朵幸福的花朵

Hears you sobbing, sobbing, 听到你呜咽,呜咽,

Pretty, pretty, robin, 漂亮,漂亮的知更鸟!

Near my bosom. 在我的胸前盘旋。

by William Blake, 1757-1827

短小而又简单的英文诗篇2

Infant Joy 婴儿的喜悦

(1)

'I have no name; 「我无姓名

I am but two days old.' 我只两天大。」

What shall I call thee? 我将如何来称呼你呢?

'I happy am, 「我很快乐,

Joy is my name.' 喜悦就是我的名字。」

Sweet joy befall thee! 愿甜蜜的快乐降临你身上!

(2)

Pretty Joy! 漂亮的喜悦!

Sweet Joy, but two days old. 甜蜜的喜悦,才两天大。

Sweet Joy I call thee: 我称你为甜蜜的喜悦:

Thou dost smile, 你就微笑,

I sing the while, 当我唱歌的当儿,

Sweet joy befall thee! 愿甜蜜的快乐降临你身上!

by William Blake

短小而又简单的英文诗篇3

Bed In Summer 夏日之床

(1)

In winter I get up at night 冬日我大清早起床

And dress by yellow candle-light. 借着黄色的蠋光穿裳。

In summer quite the other way, 夏日完全相反,

I have to go to bed by day. 我必须在日间上床。

(2)

I have to go to bed and see我必上床且看

The birds still hopping on the tree, 鸟儿还在树梢跃荡,

Or hear the grown-up people's feet 抑或聆听成年人的脚声

Still going past me in the street. 仍旧在街道走过我的身旁。

(3)

And does it not seem hard to you, 它对你来说难道不为难吗?

When all the sky is clear and blue, 在明亮而蔚蓝的天空当前,

And I should like so much to play, 而我如此喜欢玩耍,

To have to go to bed by day? 却必须在白天就上床?

by R. L. Stevenson

短小而又简单的英文诗欣赏的评论条评论