餐厅付账英语对话阅读

发布时间:2017-06-07 15:26

初中英语对话教学是整个初中英语教学中培养学生口头交际能力的一个必不可少的组成部分,而培养学生的口头交际能力是初中英语的主要目的之一。小编整理了餐厅付账英语对话,欢迎阅读!

餐厅付账英语对话阅读

餐厅付账英语对话一

Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

对不起,现在结账吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

请问分单还是一起结账。

Guest: Together.

一起结账。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

Guest: It's a pity.

遗憾。

餐厅付账英语对话二

Dining at a Western Restaurant

Waiter:Would you like to order now, ma’am?

May:Yes, please. I’d like the steak and mushrooms。

Waiter:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?

May:I’d like it well-done, please。

Waiter:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?

May:I think I’ll have baked potatoes. And I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。

Waiter:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?

May:I’d like a cream and onion soup, please。

Waiter:Will you be having dessert today, ma’am?

May:I want to skip dessert. That’s all. Thank you。

Waiter:OK. I’ll be with you in a moment。

餐厅付账英语对话三

Please pay the cashier as you go out.

您离开时请到柜台结账。

cashier n. 商店等的出纳员,收银员

Together or separately?

一起算还是分开算?

A:Bill, please.

请结账。

B:Together or separately?

一起算还是分开算?

separately ad. 正分开地

Will these be on a separate bill?

要分开算吗?

Just a moment. I'll calculate that for you.

请稍等。我算一下。

A:Check, please.

请把账单拿来。

B: Just a moment. I'll calculate that for you.

请稍等。我算一下。

calculate v. 计算

Your bill comes to 157 yuan.

您的账单总共是157元。

A: I'd like to settle my bill.

我要买单。

B: Your bill comes to 157 yuan.

您的账单总共是157元。

come to“总计,累计”

There is a 10% service charge.

= Your bill includes a 10% service charge.

有10%的服务费。

Sorry we don't accept credit card.

对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

credit card“信用卡”

Here is your change.

这是找您的钱。

Welcome back.

欢迎您再来。

餐厅付账英语对话阅读的评论条评论